BY FANCY FEAST

Tender morsels with tuna, lavishly marinated in gravy, then slow-cooked to perfection.

Fish broth, tuna, meat by-products, wheat gluten, chicken, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, soy flour, tricalcium phosphate, salt, MINERALS [potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide], taurine, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement], Red 3.

C-6943

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Pregnant or nursing cats may require two to four times their normal feeding.

Note:

Way To Plate:

• I noticed that FancyFeast comes in a box of 24 and 36, ev...2 Answers
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats like classic but LOVE morsels! They even paw the bowl away from each other to get the most. It's smell isn't as strong as other canned foods we've tried. My only con is it's too good and now my cats are spoiled. They will eat 1/3 of classic when served and meow until I give them morsels haha.
Daniela M.
Goleta, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my cat loves these meats, it's an old cat so he prefer not to chew so much food! He loves everything that has to do with fish, I recommend them a lot, his consistency is good and I think he enjoys the taste of this meat. Purina Fancy Feast Fancy Feast Seafood Feast Variety Grilled Wet Cat Food - 3 oz (24 pk)
Victoria M.
Review for: Fancy Feast Gourmet Cat Food, Variety Pack Sliced Poultry & Beef more...
When I was training my cats to eat food instead of milk in the weaning process they loved this brand of wet food I don’t know why but it made it easy for me to portion how much they were suppose to eat as well as track their eating habits
Hanna B.
Meridian, ID
My cat loves this food so much. She will sit and meow waiting for her food at meal time. It’s pretty affordable, but more so if you feed dry food as well. My cat goes crazy for this, I can’t run out or she’ll be mad at me for days.
Megan R.
Chandler
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Cat Food 3 oz; 85 g more...
My cat is all about this stuff. He loves all the Fancy Feast flavors, even though I think they all are the same thing. It’s pretty cheap and he likes it above any other brand, so I will continue to buy Fancy Feast in the future.
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are seriously the PERFECT portion for our cat. We have yet to find a flavor she doesn't like. They are extremely affordable and you can find them nearly anywhere! Highly recommend and will continue to purchase.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our critter cat is a Gravy lover so the more gravy the more likely she is to finish it up in one sitting like she does with this stuff and all the other gravy heavy fancy feast foods they have to offer
Marlena S.
I've tried to feed my cats other canned food and they just don't take to anything else but Fancy Feast. My cats tend to fancy fish flavor over any other protein and the Tuna Feast marinated morsels is one of their favorites. I buy in bulk whenever I see these on sale. I consider a sale to be under 50 cents/can. I share a can between my 2 cats and it's enough for their breakfast. I supplement with grain-free Blue Buffalo dry food for dinner.
Jona K.
My cat, Tax has a very sensitive digestive system and we have struggled finding a food that she can not only tolerate digestively but also enjoy. We tried everything across the board and have spent a fortune doing it. One night was reading articles on line and found a blog by a vet who suggested Fancy Feast Classic. So we tried it, she loved it and the search was over. She has absolutely no issues with this food. She is healthy and more energetic that I have ever seen her. Fancy Feast was her saving grace.
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I purcahsed this for my car and she loves it, just as she loves most wet cat foods. When i fed it to her she ran over and ate it right up. I will have to buy this for her again.
Patricia P.
Chicago Ridge, IL
I noticed that FancyFeast comes in a box of 24 and 36, ever think of going bigger for the family of more then 1 cat.

back