BY FANCY FEAST

Tender morsels with tuna, lavishly marinated in gravy, then slow-cooked to perfection.

Fish broth, tuna, meat by-products, wheat gluten, chicken, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, soy flour, tricalcium phosphate, salt, MINERALS [potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide], taurine, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement], Red 3.

C-6943

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Pregnant or nursing cats may require two to four times their normal feeding.

Note:

Way To Plate:

• I noticed that FancyFeast comes in a box of 24 and 36, ev...2 Answers
Victoria M.
When I was training my cats to eat food instead of milk in the weaning process they loved this brand of wet food I don’t know why but it made it easy for me to portion how much they were suppose to eat as well as track their eating habits
Hanna B.
Meridian, ID
My cat loves this food so much. She will sit and meow waiting for her food at meal time. It’s pretty affordable, but more so if you feed dry food as well. My cat goes crazy for this, I can’t run out or she’ll be mad at me for days.
Megan R.
Chandler
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is all about this stuff. He loves all the Fancy Feast flavors, even though I think they all are the same thing. It’s pretty cheap and he likes it above any other brand, so I will continue to buy Fancy Feast in the future.
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are seriously the PERFECT portion for our cat. We have yet to find a flavor she doesn't like. They are extremely affordable and you can find them nearly anywhere! Highly recommend and will continue to purchase.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our critter cat is a Gravy lover so the more gravy the more likely she is to finish it up in one sitting like she does with this stuff and all the other gravy heavy fancy feast foods they have to offer
Marlena S.
I've tried to feed my cats other canned food and they just don't take to anything else but Fancy Feast. My cats tend to fancy fish flavor over any other protein and the Tuna Feast marinated morsels is one of their favorites. I buy in bulk whenever I see these on sale. I consider a sale to be under 50 cents/can. I share a can between my 2 cats and it's enough for their breakfast. I supplement with grain-free Blue Buffalo dry food for dinner.
Jona K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat, Tax has a very sensitive digestive system and we have struggled finding a food that she can not only tolerate digestively but also enjoy. We tried everything across the board and have spent a fortune doing it. One night was reading articles on line and found a blog by a vet who suggested Fancy Feast Classic. So we tried it, she loved it and the search was over. She has absolutely no issues with this food. She is healthy and more energetic that I have ever seen her. Fancy Feast was her saving grace.
Stacy S.
2,102 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I purcahsed this for my car and she loves it, just as she loves most wet cat foods. When i fed it to her she ran over and ate it right up. I will have to buy this for her again.
Meghan D.
Middletown, NY
I was recently "adopted" by a sad, cold kitty. I live in a wooded area so predators are always a worry. Anyway, I went out and bought this cat food and he never left! He's a cuddly, sweet boy and I love that he enjoys eating and is putting on some weight in preparation for the harsh winters we sometimes have. The food smells awful, but it does its job.
Kristin H.
Twin Lakes, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My female black cat was born with a heart defect and is very picky with can food by far this is fee favorite and could down 2 cans at the same time. She's skinny so u wouldn't think she are much. But she loves the chicken florentine with garden greens. She knows to go to her "spot" to get her food she even meows for it which is cute cause it's more of a squeak than a meow
Patricia P.
Chicago Ridge, IL
I noticed that FancyFeast comes in a box of 24 and 36, ever think of going bigger for the family of more then 1 cat.