BY FANCY FEAST

Luscious morsels with chicken marinated in gravy and slow-cooked to perfection.

Poultry broth, chicken, liver, wheat gluten, turkey, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, soy flour, salt, tricalcium phosphate, MINERALS [potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide], taurine, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].

C-6941

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3 pounds of body weight daily.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Ava C.
Groveport, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
my cat loves chicken so I bought a can to see if she'd eat it and she sat down and just kept eating until the whole can was gone. she didn't even let my roommates cat have any. I thought they would share like they normally do which is why I put the whole can in the dish, but my cat growled every time the other one came over so I guess this tastes amazing to her.
Madiha K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Russian blue mix cat loves this cat food, even though she is really picky about other cat foods. Fancy feast has one of the most amazing flavors, the only con is that they are a bit expensive but if you love your cat, its worth it.
vanessa z.
Riverside, CA
This product is loved by my cat I would recommend it to anyone if they just wanted to make their cats happy but don't give them too much or they won't eat their dry food.
Allison P.
Hamilton, OH
Now this is usually a treat for my cat. but she seems to love the broth and she seems to finish half a can in about a minute, so it must be pretty good.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Fancy feast is a great cat food. This is very popular and I know alot of cat owners who feed this ton there cats. My cat enjoys fancy feast
Nicole P.
This is one of my cat's favorite foods. It might be the broth that she likes so much, she always starts to meow as soon as I open the can!
Liz W.
My grams' cat eats this up! Warning, it may be highly addictive to cats. It's also on the pricier side of things compared to dry food.
Makeup M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
This cat is obsessed with Fancy feast. He will only eat the marinated or grilled though. He absolutely does not like pate.
Quinn R.
1,247 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
It depends on the variety of Fancy Feast cat foods, as to which one my cat will eat. He likes these that are in broth.
Kristen C.
Lawrence , KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat really lives this wet food! he really enjoys eating it and gets excited about it