Fancy Feast Kitten Tender Turkey Feast uploaded by Nicole O.Fancy Feast Kitten Tender Turkey Feast uploaded by Nicole O.Fancy Feast Kitten Tender Turkey Feast uploaded by Nicole O.

BY FANCY FEAST

Fancy Feast® Kitten Tender Turkey Feast Gourmet Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced for kittens.
Made with real milk. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hayden T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Okay normally I never buy the more expensive cat food brands like fancy feast because my cats will eat anything, but my mom bought this for my kitten and she went crazy for this every time I opened up a can.
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
My dad has grown really attached to my kitten & he basically babies her haha. God forbid if she eats hard food so he always buys her this brand & flavor of wet food. She goes crazy for this flavor, & if she sees you grabbing it & opening the can she will rush to her dish to start munching.
Dani S.
It is so hard to find kitten-specific wet food where I live, even the pet supply stores don't sell it because nobody cares to buy it. They think regular wet cat food will do, I guess.

However, when I found out that my local supermarket began carrying it, I purchased about 10 for my 4-week-old kittens. As strays, we started weaning them by mixing this with box kitten milk and they loved the food so much they would eat around the milky bits.

My only complaints about the kitten line is that it comes in so few flavors!
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'll give this three stars because my kitten loved it and ate it up. But we had to stop giving it to him. He started having alot of diarrhea. And it stopped immediately once we stopped feeding it to him. I don't think this bad food, just doesn't agree with my little buddy's tummy.
Kaylee L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My kitties love this! Plus this gives my older cats extra nutrition and care! Nice petite portion for individual eats. Good value for nutrition my kittens love! Keeps them full and they really love it! Highly recommend to growing babies and older cats!
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have fostered many kittens and always give them this kitten food from Fancy Feast. Especially when the kittens are learning to wean from the bottle this food is the next best meal. I like that the formula has special milk in it for growing kittens. One time I gave the kittens a different brand of kitten food and they got bad diarrhea. My local store was sold out at the time of this food. I immediately returned the unused cans and searched for fancy feast cans at different stores. Fancy Feast is perfect for kittens and keeps them healthy.
Danielle S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I get these at my local Walmart for about .57 a can. My 7 month old kitten gobbled up 1/3 of the can 1x a day since she was 10 weeks old. Just within the past week she's started refusing it I think her tastes have changed. The texture is good for a kitten and just recently I discovered a 12 pack of there for under 7. My only complaint is there only 2 kitten flavor varieties.
Selma I.
My kittens aren't as happy with kitten food. I think the texture is weird to them, BUT they prefer this one over the other Fancy Feast Kitten Food {white oceanfish I believe}. So I am giving this 4 out of 5 because my two ladies like it better. :)
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm so happy fancy feast has kitten food! My kallie loves this flavor and I just let her eat half and half as her daily meals. She seems full and satisfied after her meal. Thank you fancy feast :-)
Tiffany H.
My kitten likes this flavor but it isn't her favorite. She prefers the ocean fish flavor. This one takes her a little longer to eat because I don't think she cares for it too much.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
I saw this formulation for kittens and wanted to purchase it (since the kitten wet foods are pretty slim option wise)....but i did not purchase it because it was made with milk. My kittens vet told us to avoid milk..because he could get diarrhea...my kitten is 5 months old..would this still be a good option?
Cait R.
So I was looking at this the other day and it said it was made with real milk. I thought cats can't have real milk? Anybody talk to a vet about this product? There aren't many options for wet kitten food.