Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodFancy Feast
Fancy Feast Kitten Classic Paté Tender Turkey Feast Wet Kitten Food

Fancy Feast® Kitten Classic Paté Tender Turkey Feast Wet Kitten Food

Finely ground paté crafted with real turkey plus essential vitamins and minerals to promote healthy growth.

So I was looking at this the other day and it said it was made with real milk. I thought cats can't have real milk? Anybody talk to a vet about this product? There aren't many options for wet kitten food.
I saw this formulation for kittens and wanted to purchase it (since the kitten wet foods are pretty slim option wise)....but i did not purchase it because it was made with milk. My kittens vet told us to avoid milk..because he could get diarrhea...my kitten is 5 months old..would this still be a good option?
Start your review of Fancy Feast® Kitten Classic Paté Tender Turkey Feast Wet Kitten Food!
Yudeisi C.
Port Arthur, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It is on the list of my cat's favorite foods, I always buy it and she enjoys her time to eat it. I will keep buying it ...
leslie G.
FAYETTEVILLE, AR
My cat can not get enough. She start circling around me meowing when she sees the can. I appreciate the easy to open can and variety if flavors.
Gabriela O.
Justice, IL
Fancy Feast® Kitten Classic Paté Tender Turkey Feast Wet Kitten Food uploaded by Gabriela O.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kitten loves this wet food. I like the smaller can size and usually split it in two servings for her. She eats it twice a day.
Kathryne L.
Allegan, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good stuff. My cat is picky about her food and treats and she always loves this one! As long as it is a seafood flavor
Libby M.
Brandon, VT
My cats only eat fancy feast as their wet food. All my cats are fully grown adults and eat about a half can of this at night in conjunction with dry food throughout the day and I like that this gives them the moisture they need and often neglect throughout the day with great ingredients for a very reasonable price.
Carol T.
Alamosa, CO
Fancy Feast® Kitten Classic Paté Tender Turkey Feast Wet Kitten Food uploaded by Carol T.
My cat ate this as a kitten and now just look how he sits. Lol. Great price for a great product of kitten food.
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
1,032 reviews
Fancy Feast® Kitten Classic Paté Tender Turkey Feast Wet Kitten Food uploaded by Tanya A.
I gave this to my new kitten and he loves it! I'll be buying more soon. I like that the food has nutrients and things he needs.
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Fancy Feast® Kitten Classic Paté Tender Turkey Feast Wet Kitten Food uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
Purchased at: PETCO
My kitten well our families kitten just loved this wet food by fancy feast he loves it so much that as a baby he would eat almost the whole can and his little belly would be so full it looked like it was going to explode but he never had diarrhea on it but yes he did eat dry kitten food also but yes he still loves it and constantly wants to eat some lol and how do you not give it to that cute little face!!!![product:purina-fancy-feast-wet-kitten-food;-tender-ocean-whitefish-feast-3-oz.-can]
Victoria O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fancy Feast® Kitten Classic Paté Tender Turkey Feast Wet Kitten Food uploaded by Victoria O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just bought this for our kittens who are trying to ween right now. They really like it! I'll keep using this for another week until I give them some hard food. They seem to like the flavor so I hope I can find something. I definitely recommend for anyone with kittens.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
1,397 reviews
Mt cat absolutely loves this product..Just the right size for a single serving..Price effective because there is no waste..I definitely would recommend this product