Fancy Feast® Grilled Turkey Gourmet Wet Cat Food In Gravy uploaded by Becca S.

BY FANCY FEAST

Succulent cuts of slow-cooked feast with turkey lavishly basted in gravy.

Turkey broth, turkey, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, salt, soy protein concentrate, tricalcium phosphate, added color, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], taurine, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].

D-6930

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2-1/2 pounds of body weight daily.

Note:

Way To Plate:

• Do Kittens normally enjoy this type of food? Is it for ki...1 Answers
Loni C.
This brand of canned food is my kitty's FAVORITE. She loves any flavor at all and will consistently sit next to her designated "wet food bowl" to meow and beg for more when it's empty. The best part is it's very affordable at less than a dollar per can and the smaller serving means I can give the whole can to her without worrying about storing leftovers. You can believe she will lick her bowl clean with Fancy Feast!
April H.
Fancy feast is my cats favorite brand of wet food. We recommend this brand to all of our family and friends who own cats. It is only a few cents more than other name brand wet foods but we pay the price difference for what our cat likes.
marissa c.
Snohomish, WA
Fancy Feast is the only brand of canned food that my 3 picky indoor cats will eat. They have been eating this food for years. Their favorites are the grilled varieties. One cat is young and the other two are seniors, but they all love this food. It looks and smells like "real" food. Meaning it doesn't look like processed junk fit for human consumption.
Shimmmah K.
Tampa, FL
My cats are pro-gravy and have reject all other wet food brands. They are Fancy Feast snobs. I split a can a day between the two, and they scarf it down like its going out of style.
Jacqi G.
Kingston, PA
My kitten loves all the different flavors of this food. I really like the price. Its normally priced decent, but it's even better when its on sale, which is quite frequently!
gabrielle b.
Saint Marys, WV
I feed these to my older cat as a treat every once in a while and he loves them! He shovels them down like they are candy to a child, only thing I don’t like is the stinky smell they have. Especially if you get it on your hands, but other than that they do pretty good for him and he really enjoys them
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
My cat would only eat dry food no matter what we tried. He loves this and he knows when I open it, he comes right to his bowl. I like that I can get it any store and the price is great! I buy it usually once a month, I get him a few to give as a special meal
Toni M.
My cat cycles through the chicken, beef, and turkey flavours of this food. She will only eat the wet food in gravy, and she stays very healthy and happy and active eating this food twice a day (with dry food available if she gets otherwise hungry).
Ashley B.
Edinburg, TX
Our new cat loves this. Whenever she is eating it she makes these cute noises which tells us that she's enjoying the food. It is a bit small and the price is abbot pricey for the amount given. I would definitely buy this again
Penelope E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I feed this to my two cats they love the gravy in this wet cat food. Feel its a bit pricey for one small can but it’s all that doesn’t make them sick. I will buy it again as well as recommend this product.
Tonya M.
Luther, OK
Do Kittens normally enjoy this type of food? Is it for kittens or just for grown cats?