BY FANCY FEAST

Grilled cuts with turkey and giblet feast in gravy.

Poultry broth, turkey, wheat gluten, liver, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, poultry giblets, artificial and natural flavors, salt, soy protein concentrate, tricalcium phosphate, added color, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], taurine, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].

C-6933

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2-1/2 pounds of body weight daily.

Note:

Way To Plate:

connie P.
Logan, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 5 cats loves all fancy feast wet catfood.I try my hardest on holidays to be sure and feed them turkey&giblets on it.they really love being included in the Holidays.I love seeing.my cats enjoying season time like any Holliday
Kelly A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My seven month kitten will eat just about any Fancy Feast flavor, except anything that's grilled! She never seems to eat this whenever I had given this to her. Just as well, I find the grilled to contain less than the classic. The can isn't enough for my even my tiny kitten.
Geraldy R.
Newton, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat really enjoys this wet food, she seems to prefer it over dry food. Turkey in gravy is her favorite. Fancy feast is very affordable but some flavors my cat refuses to eat.
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
I bought this for my fur babies when they were little, but now they have gotten so big its just impractical now. These tiny cans would never satisfy my behemoth of a cat now.
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
My cats enjoy the Fancy feast wet food varieties. The turkey and gravy is definitely one of the favorites. They even like their plates clean. I'd say its a hit!
Ashley Z.
Sterling Hts, MI
I always buy this brand of wet cat food for my cat. He appears to enjoy it! i would defiantly recommend this for fellow cat owners!
Susy S.
Fallbrook, CA
Just as awesome as all the other flavored they make. My little kitty is always happy when we bring home any of these for her
Kyrra T.
The cats Af my work and house love this ! They can't get enough of it ! But I wouldn't feed it to them everyday !
Hannah S.
Manchester, NH
My cat really likes this food. He likes wet food a lot. I give it to him every other day as a special treat.
Andra N.
Cats require wet food (especially males) to prevent urinary issues, and while this food is not the most nutritionally sound, even the worst wet food is better than just dry. If you cannot justify buying high end wet food, I would still recommend this wet either alone or mixed in with dry to help prevent any issues caused by dehydration (Cats are notorious for being dehydrated as they wont drink as much water as they should and dry does not provide the correct moisture levels ). In short, any wet food is crucial for maintaining a healthy happy cat. This brand provides many different flavors so many cats will find a few they enjoy.

back