Fancy Feast® Grilled Salmon & Shrimp Gourmet Wet Cat Food In Gravy uploaded by Emily A.

BY FANCY FEAST

Slow-cooked salmon and shrimp feast, embraced in tempting gravy.

Fish broth, salmon, wheat gluten, liver, meat by-products, chicken, corn starch-modified, shrimp, artificial and natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, salt, soy protein concentrate, added color, corn oil, taurine, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], choline chloride, Red 3, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].

D-6927

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2-1/2 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Pregnant or nursing cats may require two to four times their normal feeding.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Kirsten P.
Fitchburg, MA
My cat enjoys these. He is a very picky eater. He is also allergic to fish so we have to look at the ingredients in everything he eats so it’s hard to find things he likes. The fancy feast ones that don’t contain any fish are great for him.
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
Cat loves it. It has a pull tab. It’s a good sized portion and I don’t have to refrigerate half the contents and worry about over feeding. It’s inexpensive and made with trusted ingredients. Also it can be purchased anywhere.
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
My kitty absolutely loves these this is the only brand she will eat i always buy in bulk so i have plenty and won't run out. Because my kitty is very healthy and on top of that it's not expensive at all
Kathryn C.
Ashburn
My cat loves any of their seafood brand foods. It totally meets my expectations because my Russian blue loves it. He is very fickle so I would say it compares better than most and I would definitely recommend it.
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
My cat gets different flavors of the fancy feast food. She has never turned her nose up at any of the wet food. She does prefer the classic pate over the grilled though.
Laura P.
It’s the only wet food my cats will eat. I always have to re-purchase this whenever I go to to store for them. They even know the sound the cans make when I hit the bag
Carly E.
Liberty Twp, OH
We started feeding my cat canned food a few years ago after he had a medical problem due to his dry food. He loves it! He eats three times a day and gets very vocal if he is hungry. He is about 6 years old. There are a few that he doesn’t like but for the most part he loves anything we give him.
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
My cat Jakey loves the tuna flavor. He eats the gravy first and then comes back to eat the tuna. It satisfies him more than chicken or turkey. I buy ten to fifteen cans a week with two cats they love tuna.
Jessica B.
West Chester , PA
My cat loves these cans! They don’t compare to any other brand. My cat is small and eats half a can every morning and then dry food the rest of the day. She is very picky too but loves these!
Stephanie G.
Spokane, WA
My cats love these. Some have juice in them, which is one of my cats favorite. Some are just a puree. Theres never any left in the bowl. The smell isnt bad and the first ingredient is meat.