BY FANCY FEAST #35 in Cat Food

Gourmet Cat Food Includes: 8 Cans of Grilled Chicken Feast in Gravy br Fancy Feast grilled chicken feast in gravy is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO cat food nutrient profiles for all life stages. br br Guaranteed Analysis: br Crude Protein. Min 11% br Crude Fat. Min 2% br Crude Fiber. Max 1.5% br Moisture. Max 78% br Ash. Max 2.7% br Taurine. Min 0.05% 2 8 Cans of Grilled Turkey Feast in Gravy br Fancy Feast grilled turkey feast in gravy is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO cat food nutrient profiles for all life stages. br br Guaranteed Analysis: br Crude Protein. Min 11% br Crude Fat. Min 2% br Crude Fiber. Max 1.5% br Moisture. Max 78% br Ash. Max 2.7% br Taurine. Min 0.05%. 3 8 Cans of Grilled Beef Feast in Gravy br Fancy Feast grilled see more...

• I can't afford cat food for my cat I give her people food...4 Answers
  • Has anyone given this to their Cats?4 Answers
  • Does your cat love this brand?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "great cat food for my cats....when i open it they come running...the best thing about this can food is that it has milk in it." in 16 reviews
  • "She is very picky and barely eats dry food, but every night at a certain time she will whine at me or run in my room and stare at me until I get up and feed her a can of fancy feast." in 14 reviews
  • "He loves the different flavors and I love that you can find ones that don't have dairy in them so many foods have dairy in them." in 10 reviews
  • "Although the portion seems a bit larger than what I usually feed my cat, I enjoy buying these from time to time as a special treat since my cat regularly gets dry food." in 9 reviews
  • "I give my kitten her "breakfast" which is wet food every morning and she seems to like the Fancy Feast but only some flavors." in 9 reviews
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a cat that I pretty much took in and she absolutely loves this brand of food. It has helped her gain weight and look healthy over time. When I found her she was just a neighborhood cat and it took me a while to get her to come to me because she was timid and would always run away. So I would start setting these out for her to eat and then as more time passed by she got more comfortable with me and now she is just the most lovable thing ever. Yes I spoiled her and it was worth it in everyway.
Becca N.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Beef In Gravy, Variety Poultry Beef more...
My cats love this stuff. The moment I open the can they run towards me and meow until I give it to them. It's been great and i doesn't upset their stomach. I don't buy a ton of wet food because it gets expensive and they don't need to eat it all the time but it's great as a treat here or there or when we go out of town and come back.
Angela B.
Marquette
Review for: Tuna In Gravy, Beef In Gravy, Salmon Shrimp more...
I’ve never tasted these.. however my two cats love them. They are kept on an all-dry food diet but get wet food once in a while for a treat and they inhale it as if they’ve never been fed before. It’s a reasonable price and I normally find it on sale at Target. I would recommend this to other cat owners.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Variety Poultry Beef more...
All three of my cats literally go crazy for any wet food from Fancy Feast! And they can’t go through these little cans fast enough. Love the range of flavors, there’s something for each of my picky eaters and different textures that they like. Can’t say enough good things about Fancy Feast!
Josseline G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my cats favorite food. I know there are brand that have better ingredients but my cats really love this food. They have been eating this since I got them as kittens two years ago.
Haylee w.
Fayetteville , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
My baby boy Tubbs loves this food however we give it to him more like a desert instead of a meal. He waits after dinner to get his piece. And it’s easy to find I don’t have to go to a pet store to get it I can grab it while I’m at Walmart.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fancy Feast is the only brand of wet food my seven cats will eat. They get a little every morning and a little more in the evening. I call out Fancy Feast time and all seven come running.
They will ill turn their noses up if I even suggest another brand.  Nestlé Purina Fancy Feast - Chunky - 24 x 3 oz
Autumn G.
Waterford
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Tuna In Gravy more...
My three cats expect this every morning! It’s like their morning coffee lol. I think these are very reasonably priced and I will definitely be purchasing these again. My cats live the gravy so much it’s absolutely adorable.
Samantha A.
Bothell, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The fancy feast cans are the perfect size for my cats! They also love the flavor! I’ve struggled for awhile to find wet food that is inexpensive and tasty for my cats, but Fancy Feast has proven a great choice!
Katy G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Variety Poultry Beef more...
My cats absolutely love this wet food! In fact, they may love it too much. They immediately inhale it whenever I give it to them, which can cause them to get sick because it is too much food for them at once. I make this a sometimes treat for my babies, usually only 1 can per week per cat. They do seem to prefer the ones with seafood over the beef and poultry flavors, but they enjoy all of them.
Jennifer A.
Canyon Country, CA
How often do you give your cat Wet food ?
Melissa F.
Nashua, NH
What flavor does your cat like most?
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
Does anyone know if buy feeding this to kittens they'll get the runs, I want to treat my kittens a bit from time to time but I'm not sure if I should because of this, I hear about.
jennifer h.
Are there any Fancy Feast flavors that your kitties refuse to eat?
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
Do cats really like this?