Fancy Feast® Grilled Chicken Gourmet Wet Cat Food In Gravy uploaded by Dominique M.

BY FANCY FEAST

Luscious cuts of slow-cooked feast with chicken in a sumptuous basting of gravy.

Chicken broth, chicken, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, salt, tricalcium phosphate, soy protein concentrate, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], added color, taurine, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].

D-6922

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2-1/2 pounds of body weight daily.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have the pickiest cat ever. He will only eat fancy feast (wet food) and he will only eat grilled fancy feast. We usually buy the box of 45 so it lasts a bit longer.
Dominique M.
This is a wonderful meal for my furry friend. He enjoys one can a day and typically finishes it in one setting. I live the fact the Fancy Feast comes in a variety of flavors. Even though it can tend to be pricey there are many locations that are always running a special and a sale. Fancy Feast® Grilled Chicken Gourmet Wet Cat Food In Gravy
Heather S.
Reform, AL
So I have never bought this flavor and brand. I usually buy Purina and I usually buy seafood, I got this a sample and decided to see how my cat, Momo, liked it. Well, she scarfed it down and then started looking around for the rest of it, so... I think she liked it. Lol. I will definitely purchase these in the future as they also have great ingredients in them as well.
Killian G.
My cats love these. Even after I've switched to dry food they will knock down anything in their paths to get to it. It's high quality and when I need my cats to pack on a few more pounds this is my go to!
Ina v.
Bolingbrook, IL
Fancy feast been my cats favorite for 15 years. He loves only that and doesn't matter what flavor Otis he loves fancy feast varieties . You can't miss with it. Simply cats - favorite
Megan V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats go crazy for this anytime they even see me bring it home. The cats seem to gobble it up immediately and it doesn't give them bathroom issues like other brands.
Ryesha V.
the dalles, or
My cat's fight over this food and always come running when they hear it open. It's a little hard to get out of the can so I use the lid as a scoop. I also only give this as a treat as it makes their poop very soft when they eat a lot.
Gabrielle F.
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
I have 4 cats, and my one cat DEVOURS it. He really likes this wet food. My other cats enjoy it as well, just not as much as my one cat. I do recommend to other pet owners!
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
My cat really enjoyed this so much so for awhile she would eat nothing but this I thing she was addicted lol its portion is small but she's a small girl so it was Ok
Emma K.
Sedalia, MO
My older cat, Vincent, LOVES this food. Normally, he's fairly low-key and will let my other cat munch on his food without much of a fuss, but when I put this stuff out it's every cat for themselves.