Fancy Feast® Grilled Chicken & Beef Gourmet Wet Cat Food In Gravy uploaded by Teracia L.

BY FANCY FEAST

Delicious cuts with tantalizing morsels with chicken and beef feast, luxuriously basted in gravy.

Chicken broth, chicken, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, beef, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, salt, tricalcium phosphate, soy protein concentrate, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], added color, taurine, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].

D-6923

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2-1/2 pounds of body weight daily.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Fancy Feast® Grilled Chicken & Beef Gourmet Wet Cat Food In Gravy
  • "It's pretty pricey compared to the other wet cat food so I only buy it for them on their birthday or any other special occasion or if I have a coupong or if the store has it on sale. " in 1 review
  • "He goes insane every time I bring a can out." in 1 review
Tina A.
Mashpee, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought my cats food through chewy.com , it met my expectations , very inexpensive and it’s the only brand food my cat likes , she’s a fan of beef and chicken , some fish . I would buy it again and again because if I didn’t my cat would starve
Lauren 🎀.
Monterey Park, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat really likes this food. I don’t feed it to him all the time because it’s such a treat. I usually give it to him once a week. But every time I crack the can open he comes running bc he loves the stuff so much.
Ripley G.
USA
My cat is OBSESSED with this can of food!! As soon as he hears the crack of the can opening he comes running like a bat out of hell. We usually buy him grilled, but his favorite is definitely the one with cheddar.
Laura F.
West Barnstable, Ma
So my cat is a picky eater especially with her wet food. But when it comes to fancy feast this is by far her favorite especially the chicken and beef feast in gravy she can't get enough. Usually she will eat about half and go back to it a few times til it is gone throughout the night, but with this she literally licks her bowls clean to the point on more than 1 occasion my hubby has returned from work and checked to see if pets were fed and I saw him getting her another can..lol I have had to stop him and let him know I had fed her..
She loves it
Linda A.
I had never had a cat before and boy was I surprised when my new kitten arrived home. She was a picky eater since the start! I tried several brands of wet food but found that after taking a sniff she'd walk away and leave all the food untouched. The day I gave her this wet food though, surprisingly, she ate it all! Now she's eating dry as well but does prefer this brand. So if you have a picky eater On your hands like me give this a go...this just might be the one!
Tasia K.
Chambersburg , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We call this "special treats" or "breakfast " in my house and I get begged for it from the moment the alarm goes off (or about an hour before)! Then, they drive me crazy while I'm opening the can and inhale the Fancy Feast (snorts and grunts included). So, I can safely say, this is a winner!
Stephanie M.
loveeee! Althoughgh I'm skeptical on the ingredients and an currwntly looking for a more organic choice (yes I am that health nut lol) my kitty adores this to where he knows the sound of my nail tapping it and will come running even if he was in the middle of a cat nap lol
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
Though this seems like a high quality tasty cat food, my cat won't go anywhere near it! She is super enthusiastic about her dry food and treats, but apparently isn't fancy enough to feast. I like that it is inexpensive and has a pull lid and I don't need to use a can opener.
Carol C.
Tustin, CA
I notice that my cats really like this one compared to the regular fancy feast cat food because it has more of the gravy and they just love it. It's pretty pricey compared to the other wet cat food so I only buy it for them on their birthday or any other special occasion or if I have a coupong or if the store has it on sale.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Sometimes we give our cat a can of wet food as a treat. It's not often, but she loves it. We have tried fancy feast. It's just a typical can of wet food. Nothing special or fancy about it but the cat doesn't seem to mind. She eats it up.
Katy H.
Is this pate or is it chopped up?