BY FANCY FEAST

Delicious chunks with salmon in a rich seared salmon flavor gravy.

Fish broth, salmon, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, chicken, artificial and natural flavors, soy flour, salt, added color, tricalcium phosphate, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], natural seared salmon flavor, Red 3, taurine, mono and dicalcium phosphate, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].

C-7023

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2 ½ pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Refrigerate unused portion. An ideal pairing with Fancy Feast Gourmet Dry Cat Food.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Jacquelyn H.
Penfield, NY
My cat LOVES this food but if you check the ingredients it contains nitrates. I had to switch him to a different food but he absolutely did love it.
Nora B.
PLAINVILLE, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love this kind. It seems like there is less food in it but they love the gravy. I pair it with a high quality dry food and they are so happy!
Kendra S.
Tacoma , WA
My cat LOVES this stuff. By far her favorite wet cat food! She's a picky girl but this is a good choice if your looking for a wet cat food to try!
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats favorite is beef. They go absolutely crazy when I open a can of this stuff. Seafood and chicken they like, but beef is a whole other story.
Korin H.
Bothell, WA
My cats love this stuff. They go crazy when they hear me open this can. They love the gravy ones but the only downside is that it is a little messy
Angelia W.
Kent, OH
While my cat loves broths/gravy in her food...she is not a fan of the actual food niblets in this particular brand herself, just the liquid!
Alyssa O.
Metuchen, NJ
My cats a huge fan of this. Althought I do must add that once after she finished her meal it made it very hard for me to clean her litter box
Jessica H.
My cats love this canned food! They really enjoy the extra gravy (which they usually eat first!) and always come running when I open a can.
Dawn H.
Mount Joy, PA
All my 3 cats loves these, and they are a great price! there just needs to be more in each can. i have to split 2 cans between all my cats.
Morgan M.
Chicago Ridge, IL
This is my cats personal favorite. He loves it. Always licking up every last drop of gravey. Will definitely keep buying it for him!
Alaina P.
Creve coeur , IL
Does your cat prefer a certain flavor??
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does your cat eat this? Mine won't.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for kittens?