BY FANCY FEAST

Delicious chunks with salmon in a rich seared salmon flavor gravy.

Fish broth, salmon, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, chicken, artificial and natural flavors, soy flour, salt, added color, tricalcium phosphate, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], natural seared salmon flavor, Red 3, taurine, mono and dicalcium phosphate, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].

C-7023

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2 ½ pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Refrigerate unused portion. An ideal pairing with Fancy Feast Gourmet Dry Cat Food.

Note:

Way To Plate:

stephanie h.
Massillon, OH
My cats love gravy lovers. They only eat this brand of cat food and when they came out with the gravy lovers ones they started cleaning their plates every feeding. I have tried other foods with them, but most of the time they will sniff them and walk away so this is the brand that I stick to.
Christy B.
My cat absolutely loves the Fancy Feast gravy food. She will lap up the gravy before she starts to eat. I love it because the cans are small enough that I don't feel bad that she's eating too much.
Jenni S.
Denver, CO
My cat loves this food and it's all because of the gravy. He usually doesn't eat much if any of the meat, but we buy it for him anyway regularly because he just likes the gravy that much!!!!
Rebecca F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
We got this for an older cat we had, we needed something easy for her to eat, since hard food she just could not eat anymore. she loved this, it was easy for her to eat and it has a great price tag.
Lynd K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
My picky kitties love the Gravy Lovers line from Fancy Feast, especially the salmon and chicken. They'd love the gravy by itself. One kitty eats the gravy only and then the other finishes it up.
Cassidy B.
Delaware, OH
My cat loves this! We give it to him on occasion, not every day just because it seems to hurt his belly when he eats too much but it's a nice rewarding treat for him
Kirsten E.
Bellevue, PA
I'd give this five stars if it were healthier for my cats. However, Gravy Lovers is their favorite treat, and they'll frequently beg for it, then finish their service NFS and lick the bowls clean.
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
My cat enjoyed this but I find it's not as good a value as other brands of soft food. Still, I'll buy the individual cans when I have a coupon or a sale.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My kitty named Moopie likes this treat. I alway mix this with his Iams hard food.I mix up the flavors with only Iams kitty food. What a lucky boy i have.
Kirsten B.
Baltimore, MD
My cat LOVES this. Every time we open the can she come running! She much prefers the gravy lovers than the pate. I think the other variances are too dry.
Alaina P.
Creve coeur , IL
Does your cat prefer a certain flavor??
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does your cat eat this? Mine won't.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for kittens?