BY FANCY FEAST

Delicious chunks with salmon in a rich seared salmon flavor gravy.

Fish broth, salmon, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, chicken, artificial and natural flavors, soy flour, salt, added color, tricalcium phosphate, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], natural seared salmon flavor, Red 3, taurine, mono and dicalcium phosphate, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].

C-7023

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2 ½ pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Refrigerate unused portion. An ideal pairing with Fancy Feast Gourmet Dry Cat Food.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Katie S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats enjoy the Gravy lovers variety by fancy feast. My senior cat only likes to lick the gravy off of the cat food and he definitely prefers this brand to any other.
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
Kitty loves this ! It's a great price point and she loves this brand . Whenever I start to open it she runs towards me like she's running from a burning building . Your kitty will love this .
Kelly G.
Lithia, Fl
Our 2 cats love this brand. Whenever they hear the can open the come running, even from upstairs. Really like that it comes in so many flavors and is affordable.
Dawn U.
One of the few wet food brands that do not make my cat throw up. They are a bit pricey but you get quality for paying a bit more. The small size is perfect portion for my hefty cat without over or under feeding.
Sarah K.
Pittsburgh, PA
My cat loves gravy. And she will happily lap up all the gravy from this food, and then leave the solids behind. I wish it was made with higher quality ingredients (I'd be willing to pay more!) but she does love the gravy. Perhaps they could just make a can of nothing but gravy?
Lana A.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
In a household of 3 cats, where they can be picky with food, but not when it comes to Fancy Feast's gravy lovers! All 3 absolutely love licking the gravy!!! They fight each other to get to the bowl :)
Bianca D.
My grown cat (15 yo) loves this brand of wet food. Recently, her teeth have been failing her and she has a hard time eating dry food. Since I've been giving these to her, she hasn't been happier :)
Kimberley M.
Buena Vista, VA
I have 5 cats, 3 are inside. My inside cats absolutely love this kind of cat food. To the point they have become so spoiled they no longer will eat any other brand. This food has the perfect mix of juice I call it, as in gravy to food ratio. Would highly recommend.
Alyssa W.
Foster City
I’ve tried several different brands of cat food since my cat is no longer a kitten. He refuses to eat anything else but this! It’s his favorite and I love how many different flavors there are. A definite win with Oliver !!
Rebecca H.
I do not buy this brand. I received a free sample at one point and my cat loved it. But the cans are so small and the price is so high that even with a coupon it is just not affordable.
Alaina P.
Creve coeur , IL
Does your cat prefer a certain flavor??
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does your cat eat this? Mine won't.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for kittens?