BY FANCY FEAST

Delicious chunks with salmon in a rich seared salmon flavor gravy.

Fish broth, salmon, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, chicken, artificial and natural flavors, soy flour, salt, added color, tricalcium phosphate, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], natural seared salmon flavor, Red 3, taurine, mono and dicalcium phosphate, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].

C-7023

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2 ½ pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Refrigerate unused portion. An ideal pairing with Fancy Feast Gourmet Dry Cat Food.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Jayde Q.
Bondurant , IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these so much we have purchased a pallet of them to hold them over for the year. My only complaint is the flaky/shredded flavors are odd on texture it makes me question whether it's good or not for them.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
My cat is super picky. All she would do whenever I bought her wet cat food was lick the gravy off. So I was really excited to find the fancy feast gravy lovers. It really does have a ton of gravy so my cat loves it! But she still won't eat the chunks of meat.
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN
My cat absolutely loves this flavor! I love that he always eats it and doesn't get picky with this brand. I like that it comes with gravy so it's more like a real meal and not just mush!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat loves Fancy Feast, salmon flavor, and gravy. He eats this one right up. It would be nice if he was less picky, but the fact that Fancy Feast makes him happy and he eats is well worth sticking to Fancy Feast.
Natalie G.
Tulsa, OK
My cat loves this wet food! He practically is on top of me when he hears the can opening. Only downside of this food is that it has a tendency to make his stool very loose and with a long haired cat you can see the problem it can have for his coat.
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
My cats really seem to enjoy this food however with 4 cats, not only does it become more diffeicult to feed multiple cats but this brand is a little on the high side for our budget, so i usually only get it for special occasions like christmas
Jessica F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat lovessssss this food! She's super picky and won't eat any other fancy feast food unless it has the gravy, but as soon as I put this in her bowl she's devouring it.
Emily I.
Wilmington, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats Sherlock & Watson absolutely love the grilled turkey and then the gravy lovers chicken & beef and beef. To further increase hydration, after putting the food on a plate I fill up the can with water and mix it in with the food.
Amber V.
Redding, CA
My kitty is a gravy lover. She seemed to like the salmon feast but left some on her plate. She did lick all the gravy fro the plate though but left a few chunks of food.
Katie S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats enjoy the Gravy lovers variety by fancy feast. My senior cat only likes to lick the gravy off of the cat food and he definitely prefers this brand to any other.
Alaina P.
Creve coeur , IL
Does your cat prefer a certain flavor??
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does your cat eat this? Mine won't.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for kittens?