BY FANCY FEAST

Delicious chunks with salmon in a rich seared salmon flavor gravy.

Fish broth, salmon, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, chicken, artificial and natural flavors, soy flour, salt, added color, tricalcium phosphate, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], natural seared salmon flavor, Red 3, taurine, mono and dicalcium phosphate, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].

C-7023

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2 ½ pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Refrigerate unused portion. An ideal pairing with Fancy Feast Gourmet Dry Cat Food.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Alicia B.
Savannah
My cat goes absolutely crazy from the second he hears the tab get flipped on a can of Fancy Feast. He's standing with his paws as high on the kitchen cabinets as they will go, trying to reach the counter and the guaranteed kitty bounty that awaits. All flavors, all serving styles, Fancy Feast is my kitty's favorite "couple times a week treat".
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
My two cats really love Fancy Feast and they really don't have a flavor preference they ultimately just really enjoy the gravy. So the gravy lovers cat food choices are the best for them. The only problem I have with wet cat food is the smell is just horrendous, but there really isn't anything that can be done about that.
Monique  N.
Riverton, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this canned cat food! It wasn't a huge mess and was easy to open. It looked appetizing (for cat food) and my car was eager when she smelled it. She ate it very quickly and no every time she sees the tin she gets excited. I only gave 4 stars because my big girl would have liked a little bit more. Great product!
Lisa H.
Sacramento, CA
My cats love this food.Wet food is another way for them to get water. Cats also need a high protein diet, my vet said Fancy Feast surprisingly enough is the best wet food to give your cats due to high protein content.
Rebekah D.
My cat doesn't seem to like eating anything that is wet, much preferring something crunchy. I got a can of this in the mail from Fancy Feast and decided to give it a try. I put it in his bowl and it was gone in seconds! It can be quite expensive, so I don't see myself buying it without a coupon or sale. But for a now and again treat for my cat, it's awesome.
Sue L.
Falkville , Al
My cat Boots is a very picky eater! When I discovered Fancy Feast it was a life saver! She absolutely loves the ones in gravy and the grilled! She will eat any of the flavors! This is on my grocery list every week!
Paulina R.
Hudson, FL
My cat adores the Fancy Feast Gravy Lover's cans! These are favorites for her! She is very picky yet comes running the second one of these is opened! Her enthusiasm makes me smile and I feel like I am serving her the right foods and keeping her happy.
Phoebe J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is the ONLY wet cat food that gets eaten in one sitting! It is absolutely amazing, and a great human food deterrent (lol). Whenever I sit down to eat, I give him this or one of the other variations and I'm am eating in peace.... For about 20 minutes lol. This kitten is a bottomless pit for these!
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat prefers the gravy lovers over any other Fancy Feast cat food. She is definitely a gravy lover. As soon as I fill her bowl, she licks the gravy up right away! And theres nothing left but meat! Kind of frustrating, but she will go back to dinish off her food a little while later. Go figure!
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat doesn't really like this stuff. I don't know what they put init but she wont eat it. She is an outdoor cat and I don't know if it just has bad ingredients or if she's just really picky finicky and selective.
Alaina P.
Creve coeur , IL
Does your cat prefer a certain flavor??
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does your cat eat this? Mine won't.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for kittens?