BY FANCY FEAST

Delicious chunks with salmon in a rich seared salmon flavor gravy.

Fish broth, salmon, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, chicken, artificial and natural flavors, soy flour, salt, added color, tricalcium phosphate, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], natural seared salmon flavor, Red 3, taurine, mono and dicalcium phosphate, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].

C-7023

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2 ½ pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Refrigerate unused portion. An ideal pairing with Fancy Feast Gourmet Dry Cat Food.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Winter P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat absolutely loves fancy feast. She eats it so fast when I give it to her, so I buy it often
Great product and love the brand! My cats love all the different flavors especially the seafood!
Marissa H.
Cedar Park, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Fancy Feast is a great canned cat food. Whenever I serve it to the cats, they get very excited!
Mara Z.
Moravia, IA
My cats loved the food but it upset their stomachs and left a mess throughout the house :(
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
This would probably be good for my boyfriends family cat hes just the cutest little thing
Gena F.
Best canned cat food! My cat loves the gravy variety of Fancy Feast. This is worth a try.
Sarah s.
Sioux City, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves this kind of soft food. I feed her some every day.. she's kinda picky.
Ivonne C.
Long Beach , CA
My cat likes this. I only give it to them once in a while because its not the best
Krystal M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Bf rescued a kitten and my boyfriend loves spoiling him so hes a fancy feast lover.
Mindy W.
New Albany, MS
My aged cat (18 yrs.) loves these. She can hardly handle the hard food anymore.
Alaina P.
Creve coeur , IL
Does your cat prefer a certain flavor??
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does your cat eat this? Mine won't.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for kittens?