BY FANCY FEAST

Delicious chunks with salmon in a rich seared salmon flavor gravy.

Fish broth, salmon, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, chicken, artificial and natural flavors, soy flour, salt, added color, tricalcium phosphate, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], natural seared salmon flavor, Red 3, taurine, mono and dicalcium phosphate, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].

C-7023

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2 ½ pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Refrigerate unused portion. An ideal pairing with Fancy Feast Gourmet Dry Cat Food.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Jamie D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats love the gravy ones. But it sure does make a mess with the little nibblets they can't get up very well.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Cat love this but I don't like how it looks not vary good for the cat.Its more fating then other cat foods.
Amy B.
My cat loved this product and ate the food right up. I would recommend this product and think its great.
cheryll m.
Buena Park, CA
Bebe is a picky eater but she actually really liked this food. I like the small cans for easy storage.
Traci S.
Mine Hill, NJ
My cat loves these. We typically feed her dry food but we use wet food as a treat a couple times a week.
Morgan J.
Tarentum, PA
My kitten loves this stuff and comes into the kitchen the second you pop the top off. Great value too.
Terra C.
Escondido, CA
We have a herd of cats and they love this.
They clean their bowls and fight over who gets to eat it.
Faith K.
Zeeland, MI
This is really cheap and a great canned food for cats my aunt feed ps this to her cat and it loves it
Winter P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat absolutely loves fancy feast. She eats it so fast when I give it to her, so I buy it often
Great product and love the brand! My cats love all the different flavors especially the seafood!
Alaina P.
Creve coeur , IL
Does your cat prefer a certain flavor??
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does your cat eat this? Mine won't.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for kittens?