BY FANCY FEAST

Delicious chunks with salmon in a rich seared salmon flavor gravy.

Fish broth, salmon, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, chicken, artificial and natural flavors, soy flour, salt, added color, tricalcium phosphate, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], natural seared salmon flavor, Red 3, taurine, mono and dicalcium phosphate, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].

C-7023

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2 ½ pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Refrigerate unused portion. An ideal pairing with Fancy Feast Gourmet Dry Cat Food.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
This is my cats favorite wet food! Both of my cats really like the gravy in wet cat foods and this really gives you extra without skipping on the actual food. It doesn’t smell too bad but I won’t buy the seafood flavors because they can linger too much.
Kendra E.
Temple
My kitten goes crazy for these! He has free range of dry food all day, but I supplement once a day with these. The ingredients list is very short and includes real meat and broth, which makes me feel a lot better about what my kitty is eating. These are so much better quality than meow mix and friskies, without breaking the bank. The fact my kitty eats every last drop is a plus!
connie P.
Logan, OH
Our Cats loves Friskie fancy feast salmon in gravy catfood.it's really juicy and not dry and odd looking like other catfood you buy.our five cats loves this food alot.
Aida O.
My kitties love there seafood. Took me quiet some time and a lot of money trying to figure out what they liked. One day say this on sale and tried it. They loved it and that’s all they eat now. Great price and they are finally eating.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I like the Fancy Feast gravy lovers because it's kitten and adult cat friendly my Crews favorite is the salmon feast in seared salmon flavored gravy. I like that the ingredients start with fish broth, salmon, liver, and wheat gluten so it's healthy and safe for my kitty cats. It's by Purina which is the name brand that I have grown to love and trust. Added bonus is Walmart has them for $0.57 so I stock up it's affordable and a great addition to the diet for my cats.
Rochelle F.
Sandston, VA
The Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers (Salmon) flavor is a nice treat for our cats once in awhile. We opt for grain-free formulas on a regular basis but sometimes pick up Fancy Feast as a little snack/treat for our three cats. They seem to like this flavor and seem to eat it all (which is a good sign)! I do wish the product had actual meat higher up on the ingredient list and that the product didn't contain so many fillers, but again just as a once in a while treat, this food seems to be a hit with my cats.
Katelyn S.
This type of cat food has helped my cat a lot. We noticed she was coughing up her food a lot and realized it was because she was getting old and losing teeth which made it difficult for her to chew and digest her hard cat food. The gravy pate cat food helps my old girl enjoy her food and keep it down and she craves it!
Heather H.
Enterprise , MS
The only brand of cat food that my finicky, 14 year old cat will accept in her bowl. She had stopped eating and I panicked that she was leaving me but when I started buying fancy feast, she started gaining weight again!
Lauren 🎀.
Monterey Park, CA
My cat really likes this food. I don’t feed it to him all the time because it’s such a treat. I usually give it to him once a week. But every time I crack the can open he comes running bc he loves the stuff so much.
Catherine P.
My cat loves this food. He's a rescue with FELV so we try to keep him healthy as possible. The gravy lovers provides enough liquid so he can get most of his water from the wet food, he's not a big water drinker.
Alaina P.
Creve Coeur , IL
Does your cat prefer a certain flavor??
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does your cat eat this? Mine won't.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for kittens?