Fancy Feast® Gravy Lovers™ Salmon & Sole Wet Cat Food In A Seared Salmon Flavor Gravy uploaded by Amanda Y.

BY FANCY FEAST

Tender bites with salmon and sole accented with luscious seared salmon flavor gravy.

Fish broth, salmon, wheat gluten, liver, meat by-products, chicken, corn starch-modified, sole, artificial and natural flavors, soy flour, salt, tricalcium phosphate, added color, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], natural seared salmon flavor, taurine, mono and dicalcium phosphate, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement], Red 3.

C-7027

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2-1/2 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. An ideal pairing with Fancy Feast Gourmet Dry Cat Food.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My female cat is obsessed with this type of wet cat food. Both of my cats won't eat any wet food that doesn't contain gravy or a sauce. They are really picky and I get what they like, they from a whole can or half until they are full or come back to eat it later. Usually there are coupons in the paper, online, or in the mail. Half the time they are on sale.
Anna H.
Vinton, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat really likes these but there's more gravy than food so the don't really will her up...she eats the fancy feast grilled wet food in the morning when she is most hungry and the gravy lovers for a night time snack.
Danielle W.
Burlington, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Weirdly enough, this is quite literally the only brand and flavor of wet cat my cat will eat. They're very generous with gravy (which she LOVES) and I appreciate that the food is shredded rather than chunked.
Melissa G.
West Jordan, UT
I don't give this to my cat a lot because he seems to handle it well on his stomach but only if he eats once in a while. If he eats it every day,he will vomit it up. He does loves it though. The price is great. I think the last time I bought them they were about 10 cans for $6. There is not one flavor that my cat won't eat of the Friskies Gravy Lovers.
Amber H.
Blaine
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolutely love this line of food. They will only eat the grilled line of fancy feast and only the seafood options. I definitely recommend them. They also seem to always be on sale at the pet store which i much appreciate
Darlenis D.
Boynton Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat “Buddy”, who is very finicky, loves it. He loves salmon, and he drinks a lot of water too, but the gravy mmm mmm mmm loves it. I've tried several different kinds of canned cat food for him although this is definitely his favorite.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
My cats loved these and I would feed them these every day. They definitely prefer the gravy lovers and fish/seafood. I started feeding them a higher quality canned food once my 15 year old cat went into kidney failure.
Elizabeth T.
Reading
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My senior cat loves to eat. He prefers fancy feast, and pretty much enjoys every flavor. He has dental disease and sometimes has trouble eating. So being on an all wet diet is much easier when there are so many options that he enjoys from fancy feast!
Julia F.
Explosive poop cat food is all I can say about this and some other cat food. Idk what happened but this cat food and others I have tried specifically the fish flavored kind my cats both hate them. They had runny smelly poop and I mean for the price what do I expect.
April M.
Valley Stream, NY
My cats LOVE any of the gravy collection cans. I can just click open the lid of a can and they know the sound so they come running over to me. It's actually hilarious. They are obsessed and I know they will always take to it.