Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodFancy Feast
Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack

Fancy Feast® Gravy Lovers™ Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack

Tender bites with more of the gravy she loves.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fancy Feast® Gravy Lovers™ Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack!
Sophia N.
Kingston, OK
Fancy Feast® Gravy Lovers™ Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack uploaded by Sophia N.
This is always on our grocery list my cats adore this and throw a fit when they don’t get it 😂 this is beyond my cats favorite food it’s a little expensive but I’m in to deep now.
Cleo H.
Wilmington, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is addicted to this gravy. When its time for a can she will let you know. Her dream would be to have a can of just the gravy.
Jennifer G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
2,807 reviews
Fancy Feast® Gravy Lovers™ Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My two kittens love the Purina Fancy Feast Gourmet cat food I have basically all the flavors and Ira purchase these once a week because there is two kittens in the eat two cans and one feeding so you can just imagine how they go through a bunch of cans in a day and I don't mind repurchasing them because they're so inexpensive and they love all the flavors
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
1,485 reviews
Fancy Feast® Gravy Lovers™ Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack uploaded by Sheri P.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I have to start by saying I have a 7 year old Main cat in an almost one year old Maine cat. The one-year-old will eat pretty much anything. The seven year old is picky picky picky. And this is the only brand he'll eat. He won't eat anything remotely pate. And this is the only flavors he likes. They're definitely worth it he loves the gravy lover and he loves the chicken Blends. It's the only thing I buy for them.
Lana C.
Astoria, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this pack! They eat all of them happily and are very excited and that he can open. Cans last in the fridge and in the cabinet. Good variety but can’t really speak on behalf of flavor, my cats just eat it.
janna V.
Gresham, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Fancy Feast® Gravy Lovers™ Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack uploaded by janna V.
Were just got this cat about 5 months ago. He went from a itty bitty little kitty to this great big guy. Were are not having any problems finding food he likes. Lol He likes anything except for dry food. That he doesn't much care for?? These were exactly as named... FANCY FEAST GRAVY LOVERS I honestly don't know how much a cat is supposed to be eating? There are 30 little cans in this box so my thought was a month supply? Mix with dry food and scoop out a little bit for taste. Any helpful hints would be greatfully considered. Thanks in advance!!
Susan N.
Carnation, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Fancy Feast® Gravy Lovers™ Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack uploaded by Susan N.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
When I adopted my cat, she came with a case of this. I assumed it was her favorite, but she would lick the gravy and barely eat any of the meat. I tried a million other foods and flavors and we do comeback to this one. I keep a case, and as long as I only give it to her once in a while, she will eat most of it.
Alisa M.
Herriman, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Fancy Feast® Gravy Lovers™ Poultry & Beef Wet Cat Food Variety Pack uploaded by Alisa M.
My cats are loving these. This is perfect for cats that like gravy more than the actual food. I can't advocate for the taste obviously, but they go crazy every time it's meal time! This product does help keep my cats' fur healthy and full. I recommend.
Megan S.
Stoughton, WI
My cats LOVE this food! They love to slurp up the gravy before anything else, but they never leave a drop of food in the bowl. I’m sure they appreciate the variety of flavors that come in this pack as well!
Sara S.
Olympia, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ms. Kitty loves these. The texture and extra gravy seems to be why. She meows until fed every day. Doesn't have an unpleasant smell at all either.

Looking for your answer?