Fancy Feast® Gravy Lovers™ Chicken Wet Cat Food In A Grilled Chicken Flavor Gravy uploaded by Miranda F.

BY FANCY FEAST

Small bites with chicken covered in succulent grilled chicken flavor gravy.

Poultry broth, chicken, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, turkey, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, soy flour, salt, calcium phosphate, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], added color, natural grilled chicken flavor, taurine, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].

C-7021

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Chicken Feast In Grilled Chicken Flavor Gravy is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats. Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2-1/2 pounds of body weight daily.

Note:

Way To Plate:

shannon e.
Colchester, VT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
my cats love this stuff and always have . I have been buying this for years.. usually i buy a case of 24 or 30 cans at either walmart or chewy for around $13.00  my oldest cat specifically has a hard time eating flakes of wet food without the gravy and that is what got me in to buying this for him... my other cat loves it too. doesnt matter what flavor they love it.. unfortunately they dont offer seafood flavors in gravy .. only poultry and beef. that is the only issue with the brand but it isnt enough to give them 4 stars.. my cats do backflips over fancy feast gravy lovers and i will never stop buying it
Kailey B.
Cat likes this. I switched to the gravy kind this summer (previously used classic) when it was very hot and was worried about her getting dehydrated. Now she won’t go back to the Classic kind.
Stephanie G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Sophie, my 16-year-old cat, absolutely adores this food. It's one of the few wet food that she will eat. She becomes very excited when she hears the can pop. She's a huge fan of gravy and will frequently eat it first, coming back for the rest of the food later. She's had her health problems along the way and sometimes doesn't have much of an appetite, but she will ALWAYS eat this. Thank you, Fancy Feast!
Autumn B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is Elsa's absolute favorite flavor. She comes running when she hears me open the can and when she smells it and can tell it's the chicken flavor she tries to push me out of the way to get to it faster. She does not do this with other flavors. She gets a lot of energy after eating this.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is a favorite of my cat Fluffer...he loves Fancy Feast, and he also loves gravy/sauce. His is one of several flavors of Fancy Feast that he gobbles right up. It would be cool if he would also love beef or whitefish...
Sara L.
Our old guy loves this stuff, and you don't get a face full of cat food breath afterwards, not sure why it isn't as pungent ad others but I give it a big plus for that
Victoria W.
Wauregan, CT
My cats love this cat meat. Its one of their favorites and they love all the flavors of this cat food. When I bring it home both my cats come running from where ever they are and meow for it.
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats devours any can of fancy feast we place in front of them. This stuff is a great and cheap meal for my boys. He especially loves this gravy kind.
Karen H.
Columbia, TN
Precious loves the extra gravy and it is the only wet cat food I buy. Her coat is shiny and healthy and she comes when she heard me pop the top.
Kara R.
Kennesaw, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves the gravy in this and will lick all the gravy off before eating the rest.
Julie R.
Cats gone crazy! Crazy for Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers! My 4 cats absolutely love this cat food. They love the turkey and chicken flavors the best. The beef flavor they don't care to much for. My cats have a shiny soft coat.