Fancy Feast® Gravy Lovers™ Chicken & Beef Wet Cat Food In A Grilled Chicken Flavor Gravy

BY FANCY FEAST

Tender morsels with chicken and beef in a succulent grilled chicken flavor gravy.

Poultry broth, chicken, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, beef, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, soy flour, salt, tricalcium phosphate, added color, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], natural grilled chicken flavor, taurine, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].

B-7025

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2-1/2 pounds of body weight daily. An ideal pairing with Fancy Feast Gourmet Dry Cat Food.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves gravy. I'm excited that Fancy Feast offers this food. My cat licks all the gravy off the food then she'll eat the meat. I don't know if any other cat does this, but I think it's weird.
Jill D.
Douglas, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My car loves this brand. I mix a tiny bit of water in with the food so that the gravy isn’t so thick and she loves it. I’ve tried a lot of wet foods and this seems to be the one she prefers
Jennifer J.
Old Bridge, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Only canned food my spoiled little four legged brat eats! Lol he loves the gravy and he actually tries to eat it super fast so I have to give it to him in parts. It's a perfect size for cats who don't depend on canned food, and it's really affordable. A great treat for the little fur-babies!
Sara B.
Arlington, TX
Its affordable and although i havent tried it for myself my little fur baby sure does love when i serve him his "wet food" in the morning
Emily G.
West Columbia, SC
This is my cats dinner every night. He eats around his hard food to get to all of it. This is a must have at my house to keep the peace.
Katelyn C.
Coachella, CA
My aunt gives these to her cats and they love them. They would rather eat this than the hard food.
Mariah C.
Waterford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat likes the ones with chicken and cheese that’s the ones she eats she’s a very picky cat
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food. Gravy Lovers is always her favorite and I recently found this flavor. She likes chicken and she likes beef so this is awesome! Perfect serving size. Easy open pull tab top. Cats love it so their humans will be happy!
Allie G.
Sudbury, Ontario
I have 2 cats and they love the Gravy Lovers food, the Grilled Chicken being their favorite! They always lick the gravy off before eating the food but they always eat it all :)