Fancy Feast® Gravy Lovers™ Beef Wet Cat Food In A Roasted Beef Flavor Gravy uploaded by Jade T.

BY FANCY FEAST

Delicate morsels with beef in a rich roasted beef flavor gravy.

Meat broth, beef, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, fish, chicken, artificial and natural flavors, soy flour, added color, salt, tricalcium phosphate, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], natural roasted beef flavor, taurine, mono and dicalcium phosphate, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].

C-7020

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2-1/2 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Buy on Walmart
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitties love this food. I feed them a can in the morning and the bowl is empty in a few minutes. I tried the classics as well, but they don't seem to like those.
Nicole G.
Wampum, PA
My cat gobbled this up! It has nice chunks of meat with plenty of gravy. The ingredients are basic without a lot of the stuff you can't pronounce. Overall it is a good value for a low price. My cat is very happy with this and I will continue to buy it.
kimberly T.
Pharr, TX
My cat loved this wet food and would get super happy about eating but it always gave her diareah that's the only bad part to this product it's just depending if your kitty has a strong or weak stomach, I switched my kitty to blue buffalo freedom grain free and it's working we'll for her.
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR
Our cat goes crazy for this stuff. We should've never started giving it to him because now every night if we haven't given him his can by a certain time he will sit at his food/water mat and wait for my boyfriend or I to give it to him. He's been getting a can every night for over a year and isn't sick of it yet so I give this product 👍👍.
Amber V.
Redding, CA
My kitty seems to like this and as a gravy lover she likes that there seems to be more gravy in the beef than others such as salmon or turkey. She really likes the gravy lover's over the classic Fancy Feast.
Sarah R.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I have a very picky kitty who will ONLY eat Fancy Feast's Gravy Lovers food. She sticks her nose up to anything else. I add a little bit of water to the gravy as a way to keep her more hydrated. The Roast Beef flavor is one of her favorites.
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
My cat became addicted to this stuff to the point where he would only eat this, and not dry food. Now that I weaned him back to dry food, we only buy this stuff on occasion. He definitely loved it, but I think he loved it too much.
Stef D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat is a big fan of gravy and she enjoys this stuff! She is still a picky eater and for the most part she will only lick up the gravy but sometimes she'll come back for the other bits.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
My cat love the gravy lovers version of fancy feast, but the beef flavor is definitely her least favorite. She definitely prefers the poultry and seafood flavors.
Amy N.
Saint Joseph, MO
My cat can tolerate the other flavors in this line, but the beef one makes her vomit. It's because it has reddish dye to make it look more "beefy."