BY FANCY FEAST

Fancy Feast® Gravy Lovers™ Turkey Feast Gourmet Cat Food.
In roasted turkey flavor gravy.
For kittens & adult cats.
100% complete & balanced. see more...

Buy on Kmart
connie P.
Logan, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Got one Cat that will only eat Fancy feast with gravy.I Buy variety of flavors with gravy for her.She lives the catfood with gravy alot.her name is baby and will whine like a baby without her Fancy Feast catfood with gravy.she wouldn't hardly eat,now eats two cans of this a day.so if your cat won't eat give a can of Fancy feast with gravy and they will be thrilled.
Indigo S.
My cat absolutely adores these Fancy Feast cans. I don't give it to her everyday because they are extremely overpriced but I give it to her once a week and I can tell she looks forward to it every time! I would absolutely recommend this to be used every now and again. Plus, gravy is fantastic for cats.
Amanda L.
Maynard, MA
My cats LOVE Gravy Lovers! It is the only canned cat food that my cats actually lick the bowl clean. It doesn't seem to smell as unpleasant and some other canned foods also.
Christina H.
My cats both seem to love this product. They like the extra gravy to it and always seem to eat it all. The Gravy Lovers is the only kind where they will finish an entire can.