BY FANCY FEAST

For Kittens & Adult Cats 100% Complete & Balanced Salmon Feast in Seared Salmon Flavor Gravy Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein .....  9.0% Crude Fat  ..... 2.0% Crude Fiber  ..... 1.5% Moisture  ..... 82.0% Ash  ..... 3.0% Taurine  ..... 0.05% Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Salmon Feast In Seared Salmon Flavor Gravy is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for growth of kittens and maintenance of adult cats. Ingredients: Fish broth, salmon, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, chicken, artificial and natural flavors, soy flour, added color , salt, calcium phosphate, potassium chloride, natural seared salmon flavor, taurine, magnesium sulfate, choline chloride, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, c see more...

Buy on PETCO
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat prefers the gravy lovers over any other Fancy Feast cat food. She is definitely a gravy lover. As soon as I fill her bowl, she licks the gravy up right away! And theres nothing left but meat! Kind of frustrating, but she will go back to dinish off her food a little while later. Go figure!
Alyssa W.
Foster City
I’ve tried several different brands of cat food since my cat is no longer a kitten. He refuses to eat anything else but this! It’s his favorite and I love how many different flavors there are. A definite win with Oliver !!
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers (Salmon) flavor is a nice treat for our cats once in awhile. We opt for grain-free formulas on a regular basis but sometimes pick up Fancy Feast as a little snack/treat for our three cats. They seem to like this flavor and seem to eat it all (which is a good sign)! I do wish the product had actual meat higher up on the ingredient list and that the product didn't contain so many fillers, but again just as a once in a while treat, this food seems to be a hit with my cats.
Katelyn S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This type of cat food has helped my cat a lot. We noticed she was coughing up her food a lot and realized it was because she was getting old and losing teeth which made it difficult for her to chew and digest her hard cat food. The gravy pate cat food helps my old girl enjoy her food and keep it down and she craves it!
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have three cats ranging from 19 years 10 years in age only until recently have I just started using canned food my oldest just can't hold down there other. So I started using this brand it's so reasonably priced and she loves it especially the ones with gravy in it she likes to just lick all the gravy out LOL
Heather H.
Enterprise , MS
The only brand of cat food that my finicky, 14 year old cat will accept in her bowl. She had stopped eating and I panicked that she was leaving me but when I started buying fancy feast, she started gaining weight again!
Catherine P.
My cat loves this food. He's a rescue with FELV so we try to keep him healthy as possible. The gravy lovers provides enough liquid so he can get most of his water from the wet food, he's not a big water drinker.
Penny H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love this food.  I bought it for them all the time.  They ate it well. They are now on special prescription diets and are both Bengals. I do recommend  it and it's not pricey at all.
Ana Z.
Waterford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is super picky she only likes two brands of cat food and fancy feast is one of them but it must be in gravy!! She loves fancy feast but only chicken or Turkey lol!!
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Always stocked up on pretty much all of Fancy Feasts Gravy Lovers! My cat adores these... So many flavors.
Anything with any seafood is especially his favorite!
They look small but pack a lot more in there than it looks.
When we bought Friskies soft food for our cat It would give him, barely, two feedings but given the size of their can it seemed like at least 3 feedings could be made. And even though Fancy Feast looks small, we get two whole feedings for him, and he's a big cat with A HUGE appetite!
Alaina P.
Creve coeur, IL
Does your cat prefer a certain flavor??
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for kittens?