Add a Photo

By FANCY FEAST
#906 in Cat Food & Treats
Fancy Feast® Gravy Lovers™ Chicken Feast Gourmet Cat Food.
Chicken feast in grilled chicken flavor gravy.
100% complete & balanced.
For kittens & adult cats.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

Sophie, my 16-year-old cat, absolutely adores this food. It's one of the few wet food that she will eat. She becomes very excited when she hears the can pop. She's a huge fan of gravy and will frequently eat it first, coming back for the rest of the food later. She's had her health problems along the way and sometimes doesn't have much of an appetite, but she will ALWAYS eat this. Thank you, Fancy Feast!
Autumn B.
Autumn B.

This is Elsa's absolute favorite flavor. She comes running when she hears me open the can and when she smells it and can tell it's the chicken flavor she tries to push me out of the way to get to it faster. She does not do this with other flavors. She gets a lot of energy after eating this.
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR

This is a favorite of my cat Fluffer...he loves Fancy Feast, and he also loves gravy/sauce. His is one of several flavors of Fancy Feast that he gobbles right up. It would be cool if he would also love beef or whitefish...
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Wauregan, CT

My cats love this cat meat. Its one of their favorites and they love all the flavors of this cat food. When I bring it home both my cats come running from where ever they are and meow for it.
Sara L.
Sara L.

Our old guy loves this stuff, and you don't get a face full of cat food breath afterwards, not sure why it isn't as pungent ad others but I give it a big plus for that
Karen H.
Karen H.
Columbia, TN

Precious loves the extra gravy and it is the only wet cat food I buy. Her coat is shiny and healthy and she comes when she heard me pop the top.
Kara R.
Kara R.
Kennesaw, GA

My cat loves the gravy in this and will lick all the gravy off before eating the rest.
Julia R.
Julia R.

Cats gone crazy! Crazy for Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers! My 4 cats absolutely love this cat food. They love the turkey and chicken flavors the best. The beef flavor they don't care to much for. My cats have a shiny soft coat.

Join Now