BY FANCY FEAST

A delightfully smooth pate with tantalizing turkey, made specially for kittens.

Turkey, liver, meat by-products, poultry broth, milk, fish, egg product, artificial and natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, guar gum, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], added color, salt, VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement], taurine.

C-6621

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed 1 can per 3 to 3-1/2 pounds of body weight daily. Divide into 3 or more meals. Continue to adjust as needed to maintain your kitten in ideal body condition and avoid excess weight gain.

Note:

Way To Plate:

N I.
Choctaw
Our senior cat currently eats Fancy Feast for adult cats, and know how crucial wet food is for cats, we decided to stick with the same brand for our 3 kittens. We trust Fancy Feast as it helped reverse our senior cat’s diabetes and all of our cats love their food. It’s hard to find wet kitten food that has the extra fat and protein that kittens need and I was so pleased that my preferred brand of Fancy Feast offered a wet kitten food. I think it will be a breeze to transition them to adult food in the coming months since it will be the same brand as adult food. I do wish that the kitten food came in a 24 can box like the adult food does - with 3 kittens we go through a LOT of kitten food and it’s impossible to find it in bulk. I’d definitely recommend this kitten food!
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I just adopted a kitten last week and I have been given him dry food but I read that he could have a little wet food too (he is only 8 weeks old). I picked up some Fancy Feast Kitten Tender Turkey and he downed it! I feel like it gave him a lot of energy but also I gave him some before bed so it kept his sweet little belly fuller much longer! Also, since he is so small and doesn’t need a whole lot, I can get three helpings out of one $.67 can and that’s just awesome price wise!
Michaela B.
Duluth, MN
We no longer have “kittens” in our house, they are all full grown. For some reason this is still their favorite treats. They also only eat kitten food which is also weird. They seem to love it! I think it smells awful.
Tiffany S.
Buford, GA
My kitten has THRIVED on this! I've tried a few different ones, but he loves this one and he is so healthy on it. His coat is very shiny, he's a healthy weight, and has great energy. Love this! I'll be using this until he turns a year old, for sure. I would definitely recommend this.
Blake R.
Massillon, OH
My kittens get this one time a day during breakfast. It is an amazing value and they both love it! It is easy on their bellies and doesn’t cause digestive issues. I will be buying again! Can’t beat the value!
Amy D.
Mchenry, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Our little baby girl has been eating this food since birth she is now 8 weeks old. This is her favorite flavor she even prefers this to all other brands . Her coat looks good and it has everything mom has. Matter of fact we fed mom this the whole time also.
Magdalena M.
We got a new kitten from a local petsmart. Hadn't had a cat in years so I had to re-learn how to do all this! What to buy, how often to feed her... I was lucky that my kitten fell in love with these right away. She inhaled them!
Christina G.
Started out my cat on fancy feast kitten food when we got her and have been feeding her the same brand since. It was easy for her to chew (we found her on the street at 4 months old) and it was easy for her to adapt to this.
Hayden T.
Okay normally I never buy the more expensive cat food brands like fancy feast because my cats will eat anything, but my mom bought this for my kitten and she went crazy for this every time I opened up a can.
Lisa L.
Decatur , GA
My kitty loves her Fancy Feast meal everyday. I like this product because it’s the only one I could find for kittens. Kitty seems to love it and it’s only 54 cents/can. I’d recommend to others with kittens.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
I saw this formulation for kittens and wanted to purchase it (since the kitten wet foods are pretty slim option wise)....but i did not purchase it because it was made with milk. My kittens vet told us to avoid milk..because he could get diarrhea...my kitten is 5 months old..would this still be a good option?
Cait R.
So I was looking at this the other day and it said it was made with real milk. I thought cats can't have real milk? Anybody talk to a vet about this product? There aren't many options for wet kitten food.

Kohl's