BY FANCY FEAST

A delightfully smooth pate with tantalizing turkey, made specially for kittens.

Turkey, liver, meat by-products, poultry broth, milk, fish, egg product, artificial and natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, guar gum, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], added color, salt, VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement], taurine.

C-6621

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed 1 can per 3 to 3-1/2 pounds of body weight daily. Divide into 3 or more meals. Continue to adjust as needed to maintain your kitten in ideal body condition and avoid excess weight gain.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Buy on Target*
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I just adopted a kitten last week and I have been given him dry food but I read that he could have a little wet food too (he is only 8 weeks old). I picked up some Fancy Feast Kitten Tender Turkey and he downed it! I feel like it gave him a lot of energy but also I gave him some before bed so it kept his sweet little belly fuller much longer! Also, since he is so small and doesn’t need a whole lot, I can get three helpings out of one $.67 can and that’s just awesome price wise!
Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
This is my kittens favorite wet canned food. But he honestly will eat anything and is always hungry. He loves it. I would recommend it for people who have kittens. We haven’t tried any other kind because we know this works.
Michaela B.
Duluth, MN
We no longer have “kittens” in our house, they are all full grown. For some reason this is still their favorite treats. They also only eat kitten food which is also weird. They seem to love it! I think it smells awful.
Tiffany S.
Flowery Br, GA
My kitten has THRIVED on this! I've tried a few different ones, but he loves this one and he is so healthy on it. His coat is very shiny, he's a healthy weight, and has great energy. Love this! I'll be using this until he turns a year old, for sure. I would definitely recommend this.
Blake R.
Massillon, OH
My kittens get this one time a day during breakfast. It is an amazing value and they both love it! It is easy on their bellies and doesn’t cause digestive issues. I will be buying again! Can’t beat the value!
Lauren H.
I'm not much on fancy feast only because of cost. Not a bad product just not affordable for me. This especially I have used but only for a little while, my kitten enjoyed it.
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
My dad has grown really attached to my kitten & he basically babies her haha. God forbid if she eats hard food so he always buys her this brand & flavor of wet food. She goes crazy for this flavor, & if she sees you grabbing it & opening the can she will rush to her dish to start munching.
Magdalena M.
We got a new kitten from a local petsmart. Hadn't had a cat in years so I had to re-learn how to do all this! What to buy, how often to feed her... I was lucky that my kitten fell in love with these right away. She inhaled them!
Hayden T.
Okay normally I never buy the more expensive cat food brands like fancy feast because my cats will eat anything, but my mom bought this for my kitten and she went crazy for this every time I opened up a can.
Alainea C.
Goshen , IN
My little kitten loves this wet food. He feels like he is getting a special treat! It meets my expectations. My little grey, former feral kitten thinks it’s the best. I definitely recommend this to others!
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
I saw this formulation for kittens and wanted to purchase it (since the kitten wet foods are pretty slim option wise)....but i did not purchase it because it was made with milk. My kittens vet told us to avoid milk..because he could get diarrhea...my kitten is 5 months old..would this still be a good option?
Cait R.
So I was looking at this the other day and it said it was made with real milk. I thought cats can't have real milk? Anybody talk to a vet about this product? There aren't many options for wet kitten food.