BY FANCY FEAST

A scrumptious pate with delectable ocean whitefish, made specially for kittens.

Ocean whitefish, liver, meat by-products, chicken, fish broth, milk, egg product, artificial and natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, added color, guar gum, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], salt, VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement], taurine.

C-6620

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed 1 can per 3 to 3-1/2 pounds of body weight daily. Divide into 3 or more meals. Continue to adjust as needed to maintain your kitten in ideal body condition and avoid excess weight gain.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just adopted a kitten last week and he is only 8 weeks old. I had been feeding him dry food but I read that he could have some wet food so I picked up some Fancy Feast Kitten Whitefish feast and I’m happy I did because he downed it! Not only did it give him energy but also at bedtime it kept his sweet little belly full longer so he slept most of the night! Also, since he doesn’t eat a whole lot I can get three helpings out of one $.67 can and I think that’s great price wise!
Kendra E.
Temple
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten goes crazy for these! He has free range of dry food all day, but I supplement once a day with these. The ingredients list is very short and includes real meat and broth, which makes me feel a lot better about what my kitty is eating. These are so much better quality than meow mix and friskies, without breaking the bank. The fact my kitty eats every last drop is a plus!
Cassidy K.
Danbury
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I started feeding these to my kitten at 6 weeks when we got them.  They are cheap and healthy for kitten development.  He has grown fast. He loves them so much that if I try to take the pull away, he growls, which he doesn't do with any other food. I will definitely continue to buy these until he is old enough for the adult ones!
Melinda M.
Cumming, GA
I had always seen the commercials for this product so when I got my first kitten it only seemed appropriate to try it out and he loved it. He has since outgrown this and moved on to dry cat food and I have found he prefers fancy Feast dry food but prefers the Purina wet food. I have a very picky kitty. There are food brands he will not touch, even as a kitten he was that way, so finding something he likes is amazing!
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
We have used this Fancy Feast kitten formula for all of our cats when they were kittens. We now have a new kitten who is almost 16 weeks old and he has been eating this since we brought him home at 8 weeks. He LOVES it! He will eat almost an entire can in one sitting. He eats this wet food in combination with Purina One Healthy Kitten kibble and he is as healthy as can be. He has a gorgeous, shiny coat and he comes running whenever I get one of these cans out of the pantry. Our adult cats love it as well and they always try to get some of Oliver's. Five stars!
Sheena P.
Louisa, KY
When i first got my kitten she loved the chicken flavored fancy feast it was hard switching her over to dry food because she loved it so much but shes finally switched over but this is a great product
Michelle M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We just bought this for a kitten my daughter brought home with her. He was really skinny and had awful worms. We treated him and bought him some Purina Kitten food and he was SOO happy. He gobbled it up so quick. It didn't take long to fatten him up once the worms were taken care of - He really enjoyed this food and it helped him put the weight on that he needed much quicker because of better quality ingredients than other brands. I would recommend this product.
Kaitlynn V.
This was the first thing I could ever get my cat to eat when I got her as a baby. She was so terrified, and wouldn’t eat for days. Luckily these saved the day! She still loves Purina canned cat food and I still buy it for here every now and then
Katherine C.
starkville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When they were kittens all 3 of my cats loved this. It was easy for them to eat on their tiny tummies and helped them grow and gain weight in a healthy manner. As I rescued all my cats they were malnutrition when I got them and my vet told me to make sure they are health amounts of wet food to build up their nutrition and weight. I recommend this to all my friends who have kittens and I've even gifted it on an occasion or two to new pet owner friends.
Cynthia N.
San Diego
My little kitten is IN LOVE with this wet food. He knows as soon as he sees the can that its meal time! Been feeding him this since we rescued him and it brought him up to weight quickly! Ollie Loves it!