Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodFancy Feast
Fancy Feast Gourmet Naturals with Wild-Caught Ocean Whitefish

Fancy Feast® Gourmet Naturals with Wild-Caught Ocean Whitefish

The crunchy, delicate bites are perfect for feeding every day.

• - Real wild-caught ocean whitefish is always the first ingredient
  • - Never any artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
  • - Thoughtfully crafted in Clinton, IA f

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fancy Feast® Gourmet Naturals with Wild-Caught Ocean Whitefish!
Alexis L.
Sometimes my cat isn't very interested in this food. She purr- furs one specific flavor of this brand. This brand of cat food didn't really meet my expectations. I would still recommend this to other cat owners because all cats like different kinds of food.
Stephanie S.
NebraskaCity
My cats seemed to enjoy it, they scarfed it right down. I myself like it due to the fact that it doesn’t break the bank. [product:fancy-feast-sliced-poultry-&-beef-gourmet-wet-cat-food-variety-pack-12-cans]
Samantha M.
Massachusetts
Both of my cats are absolutely obsessed with their food! They enjoy it so much and I would not want them to have anything else! Totally affordable and I definitely would recommend this to anyone unsure of what to purchase for their furry friends!
Jessica T.
Venus, TX
Very nice product,both there dry and wet food’s are amazing.Would definitely recommend for beginner cat owners to use,especially for kittens.
ali G.
Jacksonville, NC
My cat will literally cry for this. It has become a daily part of her diet and I know she’s happy about it
Jaden B.
Cincinnati
My cat freaks out when she hears anything that sounds like this wrapper! She loves them! I love all the fancy feast stuff, especially the broths! So cute seeing her so excited! Definitely a staple at my house!
Kahren H.
Palo Alto, CA
My kitty loved this. He loves any fish but he seems to prefer this one. It did meet my expectations but I don’t know how healthy it is for him.
Katrina H.
I purchased a one pound trial bag of this food from Grocery Outlet and my cats absolutely loved it! The regular Fancy Feast dry cat food my cats seemed to of started getting tired of, but this "gourmet naturals" they went crazy over! I wish I could find a larger bag of this food sold somewhere!
Jessica M.
Kelowna, BC
My kitty goes nuts for this stuff. She runs from across the house and won't stop meowing till she sinks her little teeth in her meal
Ebee C.
I love Fancy Feast, and so does my cat. The cat will go crazy for this stuff. There’s never been any sickness post eating. Great for grazing, and good bag size that lasts a while. Would recommend highly to any cat owners!

Looking for your answer?