BY FANCY FEAST

Enchanting shapes made with the delicious taste of real chicken & turkey.

Ground Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Beef Tallow Naturally Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Whole Grain Corn, Soybean Meal, Liver Flavor, Chicken, Turkey, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Added Color, Fish Oil, Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Taurine, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K)], Dl-Methionine, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 2.

D-6500

Suggested Daily Feeding:

For cats 5-9 lbs feed 1/3 to 2/3 cup of dry alone, combine ¼ to ½ cup with one 3 oz can of wet or mix up to 1/3 cup with two 3 oz cans. For a cat of 10-14 lbs feed 2/3 to 1 cup of dry alone, combine ½ to ¾ cup with one 3 oz can or mix 1/3 to 2/3 cup with two 3 oz cans.

Note:

Way To Plate:

• Is this cat food good?2 Answers
  • I know this is one of the cheap brands, but do cats reall...5 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this for my cat but I am still...4 Answers
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I try and stick with the same brand of food and treats I give my cat so the wet and dry food are both Fancy feast. I guess you can say he's a little spoiled but that's what everyone does with their pets right?!?
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fancy feast is the only dry food brand my cat will even smell. He loves fancy feast especially the purple and green bags. What's funny is even my dog likes the dry food and gets excited when I'm serving it to my cat because he will eat the rest my cat doesn't. This means we go through it quickly. The only complaint I have is that I wish fancy feast had a huge bag like the 16 pound ones, it would be so much cheaper to have that.
Yahara M.
My cat absolutely love these, they have a great variety of flavors and she love them all, it does not upset her stomach like other brands do, super healthy and reasonable price, and her fur looks so nice!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love to buy this for my cat Loki. I can tell he likes this food more then the others because he eats it more aggressively and never any left over when it comes to the wet food! Fancy Feast® Gourmet Dry Cat Food With Savory Chicken & TurkeyFancy Feast® Classic Tender Liver & Chicken Gourmet Wet Cat FoodPurina Fancy Feast Treats Group Shot
Amanda M.
Quarryville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My baby loves these treats. I want to get the food for him too... But money's right. My boss recommended me to this brand cuz it's much healthier for cats and tastier.
Haley C.
My kitty loves this dry food! This is her other favorite besides kit and kaboodle. Yes it meet my expectations. It is good value for the price you pay. She loves fancy feast dry food, her new favorite! Yes i would buy again.
Holly C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this flavor and Salmon flavor. My cat loves it and is never tired of it. It is a decent price. I purchase this from Petsmart. I like buying this much more than buying a cheap brand like friskies.
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only catfood my cat will eat. It smells great and is priced right. My cat knows the shake of the bag and comes running when he hears it being poured into his bowl!
Michelle M.
Novi
Once again, this is one of the ONLY dry cat foods that I can find that is straight poultry!!! One of my cats will NOT eat ANYTHING with fish or beef flavors in it!!!
g V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolute favorite food. He doesn’t eat anything else like he eats fancy feast. It’s not inexpensive and I wish it was a lot healthier like competitive brands but my cat won’t eat anything else after having this. Five stars only because it makes him happy but if you’re looking for a more healthy all natural type of food this isn’t it.
Gris G.
I know this is one of the cheap brands, but do cats really enjoy it?
Kristina G.
Roseville, CA
I have been wanting to try this for my cat but I am still not sure if it is the right dry food for him.
Ramonita R.