Fancy Feast® Gourmet Dry Cat Food With Ocean Fish & Salmon And Accents Of Garden Greens

BY FANCY FEAST

Delicious and enchanting shapes made with real seafood.

Ground Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Beef Tallow Naturally Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Whole Grain Corn, Soybean Meal, Liver Flavor, Ocean Fish, Salmon, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Salt, Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Dried Spinach, Parsley Flakes, Added Color, Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Taurine, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K)], Yellow 5, Blue 2, Red 40, DL-Methionine.

D-6502

Suggested Daily Feeding:

For cats 5-9 lbs feed 1/3 to 2/3 cup of dry alone, combine ¼ to ½ cup with one 3 oz can of wet or mix up to 1/3 cup with two 3 oz cans. For a cat of 10-14 lbs feed 2/3 to 1 cup of dry alone, combine ½ to ¾ cup with one 3 oz can or mix 1/3 to 2/3 cup with two 3 oz cans.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Buy on Amazon
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fancy feat is one of my cats favorite foods to eat. I have tabby cats in my house. They love this food. I would recommend to others. It is a good value. It's a decent size bag of food. I still go through a lot of it.
Samantha H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this! I open the bag and they come running toward me Bc they know the sound. I have a Persian and a stray cat. I use them basically as treats instead of reg food. I would recommend this to anyone who has cats!
Emily M.
Hartsville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A little pricey so I only purchase this on occasion. My cat loves it and I know it's quality food for her. But you can buy a bag of dry food for the cost of a few packs of this. I do buy it regularly and give it to her a few times a week.
Rebekka W.
alexandria
I feel like this is my cats favorite food. She loves dry food and it has a strong smell so she always knows when it's time to eat. I love that they also take the time to make the food look pretty. It's cheap and one of my regular buys.
Lorenzo V.
Winters, CA
I love purina!! But for some reason this product has managed to make every one of my cats sick! I originally thought maybe I just got a bad or expired batch but no I repurchased and had the same outcome, maybe my cats just don’t like them? Well I guess that’s logical but for all 9 of them to be getting sick, it’s just not a coincidence! Sorry purina I’m out
Sadie L.
My cats love anything from fancy feast & fancy feast  salmon dry cat food is one of thier favorite dry cat foods & it's not only good for your cat but it's also super affordable & fancy feast dry cat food is a good brand & safe for cats, I would definitely recommend fancy feast
Liana N.
My cats are usually very picky about dry food, so I was apprehensive about buying this. However, they seem to really like this food and don't have a problem with eating it. The only thing I wasn't happy about with this is that it has corn in it
Emily S.
indianapolis
don't trust this brand. they've had horrible effects on cats and dogs and worsens their health. there's been screws, nails, woodchips, etc found in their products. buy any other brand.
Olivia L.
Joplin, MO
My cat could eat these all day if I let him. He waits around the bag for me to open them. It’s a good value for how much he likes it and it met me and Gizmos expectations. I will buy them again for him.