Fancy Feast® Gourmet Dry Cat Food With Ocean Fish & Salmon And Accents Of Garden Greens

BY FANCY FEAST #100 in Cat Food

Delicious and enchanting shapes made with real seafood.

Ground Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Beef Tallow Naturally Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Whole Grain Corn, Soybean Meal, Liver Flavor, Ocean Fish, Salmon, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Salt, Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Dried Spinach, Parsley Flakes, Added Color, Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Taurine, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K)], Yellow 5, Blue 2, Red 40, DL-Methionine.

D-6502

Suggested Daily Feeding:

For cats 5-9 lbs feed 1/3 to 2/3 cup of dry alone, combine ¼ to ½ cup with one 3 oz can of wet or mix up to 1/3 cup with two 3 oz cans. For a cat of 10-14 lbs feed 2/3 to 1 cup of dry alone, combine ½ to ¾ cup with one 3 oz can or mix 1/3 to 2/3 cup with two 3 oz cans.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Fancy Feast is possibly best known for its line of classic canned cat foods such as these favorites. Both the beef & liver feast and the salmon feast are paté or loaf-style cat foods. Fancy Feast makes a wide range of these classic canned cat foods. Using the salmon formula as an example, the food has 11 percent crude protein, 4 percent cent crude fat, 1.5 percent crude fiber, and 78 percent moisture. The food has higher than normal ash content for a canned food – 3.5 percent. Canned foods rarely have more than 3 percent ash content. The first five ingredients in the food are: salmon, liver, meat by-products, fish broth, and fish. This food does contain artificial flavors and added color.
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fancy feat is one of my cats favorite foods to eat. I have tabby cats in my house. They love this food. I would recommend to others. It is a good value. It's a decent size bag of food. I still go through a lot of it.
Samantha H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this! I open the bag and they come running toward me Bc they know the sound. I have a Persian and a stray cat. I use them basically as treats instead of reg food. I would recommend this to anyone who has cats!
Shaunicy W.
Mammoth Spg, AR
My cat didnt like this very much buy he also has a very unique stomach. So, it may be a good brand but not a good brand for my boy. Wouldn’t recommend to people who have cats with a sensitive stomach.
Emily M.
Hartsville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A little pricey so I only purchase this on occasion. My cat loves it and I know it's quality food for her. But you can buy a bag of dry food for the cost of a few packs of this. I do buy it regularly and give it to her a few times a week.
Serena thomson 🍯.
Staten Island, NY
My cat is always satisfied eating these. i take them out and he comes running ! my cat really enjoys them and will eat them all if he could. it’s a great value and isn’t so pricey. i recommend to other cat owners!!!
Alexis H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is absolutely great! My cat loves the flavor and it makes her coat so soft! The price is a little overpriced for me but I love my cat and she deserves the best! Would recommend to others !!!
Rebekka W.
alexandria
I feel like this is my cats favorite food. She loves dry food and it has a strong smell so she always knows when it's time to eat. I love that they also take the time to make the food look pretty. It's cheap and one of my regular buys.
Lorenzo V.
Winters, CA
I love purina!! But for some reason this product has managed to make every one of my cats sick! I originally thought maybe I just got a bad or expired batch but no I repurchased and had the same outcome, maybe my cats just don’t like them? Well I guess that’s logical but for all 9 of them to be getting sick, it’s just not a coincidence! Sorry purina I’m out
Sadie L.
My cats love anything from fancy feast & fancy feast  salmon dry cat food is one of thier favorite dry cat foods & it's not only good for your cat but it's also super affordable & fancy feast dry cat food is a good brand & safe for cats, I would definitely recommend fancy feast