BY FANCY FEAST

Tender, savory flaked pieces made with tuna.

Fish broth, tuna, fish, chicken, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, soy flour, soy protein concentrate, artificial and natural flavors, MINERALS [potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide], added color, xanthan gum, salt, tricalcium phosphate, carrageenan, taurine, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement], sodium nitrite (to promote color retention).

C-6905

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3-1/2 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Pregnant or nursing cats may require two to four times their normal feeding.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Megan Y.
Chicago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this wet food so much. They all meow and run to their bowls the second I crack a can open. It’s their favorite wet food and they’re picky eaters. It’s mess free, has good proportions, and comes at a decent price.
Whitney H.
Caryville
We have a old man long haired blue Russian who is very picky and allergic to wheat. This is the only can food he will eat even though it's not that great for him. He loves the actual fish pieces and whole shrimp in it1
Lana N.
Stony Brook, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat literally stuffs his entire face with this can food. We mix this with the dry food and its gone in a second. I gotta watch my kitten or else hes going to get fat 😂
Rosalyn G.
Jackson, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this canned food! I love that it is the consistency of real tuna and not congealed like many other cat food brands. It is pricier than some other brands, but the quality is there. We will be purchasing again.
Victoria M.
Love this my cats loved this food in the weaning process because it was easy for them to bite on because it was soft and they still enjoy these every once in a while since they’re grown now it’s a treat to them
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Fancy my tookus. As they say, you get what you pay for. I bought a bunch of these at my supermarket, because they were super reasonable. I found several bones in Skeeter's bowl she had eaten around. I won't be getting this again.
Ashley N.
Great Mills, MD
My cat does not digest fancy feast well and usually will not east the meal and just lick the gravy. I would say this is normal, but he does not act like this with other wet foods from other brands. I would avoid.
Susy S.
Oceanside , CA
My little kitty loves this stuff. I can just tap the can and she comes running. Great portion size too. Always affordable which is a plus as well. If Zilla is happy we're all happy in this house
Sarah K.
Pittsburgh, PA
My cat certainly loved the flavor, but was really gassy for a day or so after trying it. Really stinky levels of gassy. She may love it, but i like being able to breath. So no go for us.
Cheryl B.
Brodhead, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats have always eaten fancy feast cans. They offer a ton of variety and it is usually very cosy effective as I feed three cats 1 can per day