Fancy Feast® Flaked Fish & Shrimp Gourmet Wet Cat Food uploaded by Ella P.Fancy Feast® Flaked Fish & Shrimp Gourmet Wet Cat Food uploaded by Jessica M.

BY FANCY FEAST

A delicious entreé of succulent pieces, made with fish and shrimp.

Ocean fish, fish broth, shrimp, vegetable oil, tricalcium phosphate, guar gum, choline chloride, VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, biotin, Vitamin B-12 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement], MINERALS [ferric pyrophosphate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], sodium nitrite (to promote color retention).

C-6901

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Pregnant or nursing cats may require two to four times their normal feeding.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Megan Y.
Chicago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this wet food so much. They all meow and run to their bowls the second I crack a can open. It’s their favorite wet food and they’re picky eaters. It’s mess free, has good proportions, and comes at a decent price.
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Every day my cats share a can of food as a treat. They look forward to it. It’s easy to open and just enough food. I like the flakes and chunky best because they come out easier.
Nikki P.
Cleveland, OK
This is my cats favorite wet food flavor. He loves that there are chunks of meat inside and actual shrimp makes him feel like he’s a hunter. Very reasonable price
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats do not like the classic versions. THIS is their favorite. It has a few little chunks of shrimp in it and it looks like tuna and something else mixed in the rest of the food. I feed them a can in the morning and a can in the evening when I get home from work. Usually this flavor is gone within a few minutes of me putting it in their bowls and they lick the bowls clean.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I split this between three cats and it is plenty for them. They love this and for a pretty small can I’m surprised it can feed them all. These are pretty cheap too, I think they for for $1-2 at my local Walmart do I usually stock up on them.
Ebby r.
Bronx, NY
This is my cats absolute favorite food. It has a very potent fish smell but I dont really mind. if you look in the can you can see that it is just actual pieces of real fish and even REAL SHRIMP. I dont know of any other brand that has real shrimp in their cat food. Not the healthiest, but since my cats go crazy for it then the taste must be pretty great.
Joseph H.
Bakersfield, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves this stuff.. if she even hears two cans hit each other she comes running... I use this more as a treat rather than feeding her it all the time but i genuinely think this is a great product.
Rachael L.
My cats love this cat food. I only buy Fancy Feast seafood varieties. I've tried other brands but Fancy Feast is the only one they all eat up and no one has any tummy issues. They also get dry food but I give them the wet good 2x a day to help get them some fluids.
Jessica M.
Buford, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat usually loves fancy feast but she refuses to eat this flavor for some reason lol. It has a SUPER potent smell. Fancy Feast® Flaked Fish & Shrimp Gourmet Wet Cat Food
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
My cat loves Fancy Feast. It already has her head into the bowl before I can even get the food out of the can and it doesn't last long. So I know it has to be good.