BY FANCY FEAST

A delicious entrée of succulent pieces, made with chicken and tuna.

Poultry broth, fish, chicken, tuna, liver, meat by-products, wheat gluten, turkey, soy flour, soy protein concentrate, artificial and natural flavors, potassium chloride, added color, tricalcium phosphate, xanthan gum, salt, carrageenan, choline chloride, taurine, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement], MINERALS [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide], sodium nitrite (to promote color retention).

C-6900

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3-1/2 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Pregnant or nursing cats may require two to four times their normal feeding.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Leah K.
Allen
Purchased at: Walmart
Our cats love flaked wet can food. They didn’t used to like gravy and Fancy Feast carries the most variety than any other brand. Most others don’t even carry flaked.
Jacqueline D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product my cat loves! Stocked up on it. Great to put her crushed medicine in. She already knows, how her can of cat food looks like, and follows me, when I try to hide them. Need coupons though!!! There expensive, if your buying alot!! Overall good. My kitty loves them!
Jennifer B.
These cans are small, i have three cats and find that the bigger cans are less expensive and give me more product. i cant say as to how it tastes personally but my cats will eat them, but they eat pretty much any things. There is pretty much a coupon for them monthly so you can get them for cheaper most of the time.
Paris G.
Lancaster
Purchased at: Walmart
Best of both worlds. Teo of my cats favorite flavors and in her favorite cut. She only prefers the flaked. It's always flaked and she says it tastes great.
Jessica S.
Massillon, OH
I only have one cat and he loves these. I think they would be smart to make large cans. But the price is good and my cat never turns it down.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is another flavor that my cat Fluffer loves because it combines 2 of his favorites----chicken & tuna.
Shelby B.
Great quality product. Very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone! Awesome...
...
Abby P.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
My cats love these and never turns it down. As soon as I open it, they come running right to me!