BY FANCY FEAST

Fancy Feast® Elegant Medleys® White Meat Chicken Tuscany.Gourmet Cat Food.
With long grain rice and garden greens in a savory sauce.
For kittens & adult cats.
100% complete & balanced. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
louisville, KY
My cat will eat this kind but doesn't really prefer it luckily since it's a little pricey! If you have a picky cat they might not like it at all!
Selma I.
Selma I.
My kittens eat this occasionally. I think they rice is what turns them off. But other than that, they still finish their dishes. :)
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Pt Charlotte, FL
My cats go crazy at the sound of ones of these can cracking open! They all come running and can't get enough. It is usually a race to the bottom of their bowls so they can try and steal from the other cats that eat slower.
Marlene r.
Marlene r.
Fancy feast did not work for my cat. She did not like it. She does not like wet food, I suppose, but she just smelled it and walked away.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I tried to get my cat to eat this food with her medicine but she absolutely refused. She hates this kind of food. I have even tried to give it to her without medicine and she still wouldn't touch it.
jacquie k.
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Although this brand of cat food is a little more price, I would recommend it. It comes in a couple different textures (for picky cats), and great flavors.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
I only purchase this when it is on sale. It is very cost-prohibitive. The cats like it, but it is very rich and I would not feed them this flavor on a regular basis.