Fancy Feast® Delights With Cheddar Wet Cat Food Classic Chicken & Cheddar Cheese

BY FANCY FEAST

Fancy feast delights chicken & cheddar cheese feast classic wet cat food - 3 oz

Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My Sampson loves these! He's a very picky eater and doesn't normally like wet food but he enjoys the cheese pieces in this food. The price is good and the availability is good as well.
Joohyun H.
This is my cat's favorite canned food. It doesn't smell tucky unlike other fancy feast cans. I mix it with a bit of warm water for the oil to liquefy before my cat eats it.
Amanda L.
Marietta, GA
We give my cat wet food to mix his pills in and he would always be open to new kinds but after a few days would turn his nose up on them. There's something about these he just LOVES and I'm positive it's the cheddar. They did a smart thing adding this. There's enough that you can see the cheddar in it. The 3rd ingredient is chicken by product and it's full of other ingredients you may need to look up so it's not the best if you are looking for something natural.
Shanna M.
Beckley, WV
I put out at least 4-6 cans of wet food a day. I have three indoor cats and let me just say they totally love the Fancy Feast products. I have recently brought the cheddar into the mix and I have never seen a can of food disappear so fast in all my days. You can see chunks of cheese in the can and it looks like what Velveeta cheese would be if cut up in little chunks and again the cats love this! If you are looking to change up their meals check this out because the product is AWESOME!
Katie S.
Panama city, fl
My cats LOVE this food. I cannot tell you how fast my cats eat this and want more! They cannot get enough. It is a amazing price for such a good product that my cats actually want to eat. I will always buy this food for them.
 Elizabeth g.
Las Vegas, NV
My cats really like this brand :) they eat at least two cans a day. they really enjoy the chunks of cheese my cats love this! If you are looking to change up their meals check this out because the product is AWESOME!
Katie S.
Westville, NJ
My cats go absolutely crazy for this stuff! They LOVE the cheese! Both of my cats are Fancy Feast cats to begin with but this is always an extra special treat! They wolf this stuff down!
Diane F.
Montreal
My cat really enjoys when I serve this type with cheese. Usually I serve Fancy Feast wet food but once or twice a week I make it a special day with the ones with cheese. Miss Kayla deserves it
Amie S.
Hendersonvlle, NC
My 2 kitties love this cat food. It is a good consistency for them and provides the right amount of food for a quick afternoon meal.
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I give wet food as a special treat to my cats. I usually use Fancy Feast, but my cats don't seem too excited over the cheese flavors