Fancy Feast® Delights With Cheddar Grilled Tuna & Cheddar Cheese Wet Cat Food In Gravy uploaded by Miranda F.

BY FANCY FEAST

Tasty slow-cooked cuts with tuna and savory cheddar cheese.

Fish broth, tuna, wheat gluten, liver, meat by-products, vegetable starch-modified, chicken, cheese (source of cheddar cheese), artificial and natural flavors, salt, sodium caseinate, tricalcium phosphate, vegetable oil, soy protein concentrate, added color, corn starch, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], dried whey, taurine, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement], Red 3, sorbic acid (a preservative).

D-7041

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2-1/2 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Dakota M.
Alliance, OH
My cat is very VERY picky about her wet food(dry she will eat anything). This is by far her favorite flavor! I will buy almost every can the store had when I go. Can't have too many of these! I've tried all kinds of different brands and flavors but this one #1 for her.
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Mikey has always been a huge fan of wet food. I don't think he has ever gone long without it. he simply won't touch the dry stuff. that being said, he is also picky about the food being more on the saucy side and this simply hits the stop for him. the smell is not pungent and he always cries for more
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
I have 5 cats (well, they're my mom's cats, and I live with her!) and I feed them at least 3 days a week, and they LOVE THIS! It's seriously the only canner food they'll eat. They come running when it's time to eat. I would recommend this to anyone who is having a hard time finding a food their cats will love.
Christina H.
Lannon, wi
I love Fancy feast and their variety of flavors. my cat has always loved them too but now due to health reasons I have to feed all my cats wet food and it is too pricey for such a small can unless it is on sale.
christina z.
Portales, NM
My cats all 4 are tuna junkies they love it, but when they tried Fancy Feast Delights they went nuts!!! As soon as that top pops I have them running in from everywhere and they are practically jumping in my arms to get the treat.
Rachel S.
Sewickley , PA
Both of my cats loved this! I only gave wet food as a special treat, though. I'd be afraid of overfeeding them with wet food.
Maggie L.
Alexandria, VA
A mi gatito de 7 años le encanta esta comida en lata de la marca fancy feast, es bueno tambien para mezclarlo con medicina.
Johnna H.
Winfield , WV
My cats love Fancy Feast...The tuna and cheddar is not their favorite, they much rather the food with the greens in it
Teeheenah  M.
Sacramento, Ca
My cats love this stuff. When I give it to them its gone in two secs. The inly thing is that it's expensive.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The cats at my moms house when i bought this didn't like it they wouldn't eat it so we had to throw it out

back