Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodFancy Feast
Fancy Feast Delights with Cheddar Grilled Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Wet Cat Food in Gravy

Your cat’s favorite entrées, infused with real aged cheddar cheese.

Is this ok for kittens to eat?
Start your review of Fancy Feast® Delights with Cheddar Grilled Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Wet Cat Food in Gravy!
Nikki W.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
My cats love this particular wet food. It may have something to do with the cheese chunks, they gobble it right up! I definitely recommend, both of my cats love it and they are both different type of eaters.
katie J.
Madison, WI
1,100 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats love Fancy Feast Delights with Cheddar & Grilled Chicken in Gravy Wet Cat Food! I have two cats and they just love this Fancy Feast wet cat food in the little mini cans. They both go crazy for it! They especially like the gravy flavored ones the best. Fancy Feast wet cat food is a good quality product at an affordable price. I have been buying Fancy Feast wet cat food for several years now. I will continue to buy Fancy Feast wet cat food in the future.
Beth H.
My cats love the gravy and little bits of cheese. They are not fans of pate and are particular about variety.
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walmart
🐈My Thoughts 💭- My almost 15-year-old cat will only eat the grilled varieties of Fancy Feast canned cat food. He will not eat any other brands or any other textures. He adores the extra gravy & cheese 🧀 & eats the whole can quickly. It has kept him healthy & happy as well as keeping his coat in gorgeous shape. No one, including my vet can believe he is almost 15. A case of 24, 3 ounce cans is currently on sale at chewy.com for $15.36.
Kathryn T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves this stuff! He meows like crazy and especially loves that there’s cheese inside this kind. He eats it everyday!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
1,229 reviews
The Fancy Feast® Delights with Cheddar Grilled Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Wet Cat Food in Gravy is the absolute only wet food that my spoiled little brats will eat! I usually give them (2 of them) one can every other day on top of their dry food. They only like the cheddar grilled variety! They seriously will not eat the pate or other varieties.
Jessica H.
akron
I have tried other cat food brands including Tikki cat, instinct, wenurva, Blue Buffalo, and every other brand you can think of. Honestly this is my cats favorite food. I feel comfortable feeding it to all of my cats including my hybrids. It’s a great cat food for the price
Amanda M.
Rogersville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my girls favorite canned meal! It doesn't smell bad like a lot of canned cat foods do , so this is a big deal for me!!
Susan N.
Carnation, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Fancy Feast® Delights with Cheddar Grilled Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Wet Cat Food in Gravy uploaded by Susan N.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat loves fancy feast. She prefers it to all the other really expensive foods I have tried. She went through a phase where all she wanted the chicken and cheddar. She has since moved onto the Medleys, but I still buy this by the case and rotate it with other flavors.
Xanthe S.
Perth, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is super fussy but she absolutely loves the cheddar varieties of these tins! She will try to get me to give her multiple tins sometimes, which is an awesome sign, as usually she doesn’t finish a tin. I always stock up on these at the shops!