BY FANCY FEAST

Succulent slow-cooked feast with chicken and a delightful cheddar cheese flavor.

Poultry broth, chicken, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, vegetable starch-modified, cheese (source of cheddar cheese), artificial and natural flavors, salt, sodium caseinate, vegetable oil, tricalcium phosphate, soy protein concentrate, corn starch, added color, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], dried whey, taurine, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement], sorbic acid (a preservative).

D-7040

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2-1/2 pounds of body weight daily.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,095 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The Fancy Feast® Delights With Cheddar Grilled Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Wet Cat Food In Gravy is the absolute only wet food that my spoiled little brats will eat! I usually give them (2 of them) one can every other day on top of their dry food. They only like the cheddar grilled variety! They seriously will not eat the pate or other varieties.
Cassady R.
Wichita Falls
I like to make my cats feel fancy and special every once in a while and pop open a can and empty the whole container in each of my three fur babies bowls and watch them dive right in and it’s amazing how fast they put it down. Highly recommended and great price!!
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!
Jacqi G.
Kingston, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat can smell this food when i open the can from the next floor of my house! She LOVES it! I love the price, especially when it's on sale, which is quite often!!
Kortney M.
Amherst, WI
My cat will cry as soon as he hears the can open and start pawing to get to it. A great treat on occasion and extremely inexpensive (under 50 cents per can). Can be found anywhere that carries pet supplies; Kmart, Walmart, petco, petsmart, fleet farm, Walgreens, etc.
Hailey L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitten is very picky but this is a brand she likes. She wats the whole bowl so fast and it hasn’t needed up her stomach. It is a good value for what you get. I haven’t found and alternative that I or my kitten like better. It definitely met my and my kitten expectations. I recommend this to cat owners!
shannon e.
colchester, VT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
my cats love this stuff especially my oldest cat that has a hard time eating wet food that isnt drenched in gravy.. they both love it and i like the fact that you can get it anywhere usually on sale ...20/10 and it comes in many flavors.. I recommend
Alainea C.
Goshen , IN
My cats love wet food and fancy feast is always a treat! It definitely meats my expectations. They go crazy when I pull back the tab and make it hard to dish it out! It is definitely worth it and I think that it is reasonably priced. I will continue to feed it to my fur babies!
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat Daxter loves this cat food. If it was his choice he'd get a can every hour. He's very picky with his food. It has to be grilled and it can only be Fancy Feast. I've tried buying other brands and my cat knows the difference.
Sierra K.
Thompsons Stn, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this brand so much. Every time I walk in the kitchen they come running in there hoping that I’ll open them a can. They can’t get enough of it. It’s a good treat to get them.
Marissa H.
Cedar Park, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Is this ok for kittens to eat?