Fancy Feast® Delights With Cheddar Grilled Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Wet Cat Food In Gravy uploaded by Sara B.Fancy Feast® Delights With Cheddar Grilled Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Wet Cat Food In Gravy uploaded by Ana Z.

BY FANCY FEAST

Succulent slow-cooked feast with chicken and a delightful cheddar cheese flavor.

Poultry broth, chicken, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, vegetable starch-modified, cheese (source of cheddar cheese), artificial and natural flavors, salt, sodium caseinate, vegetable oil, tricalcium phosphate, soy protein concentrate, corn starch, added color, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], dried whey, taurine, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement], sorbic acid (a preservative).

D-7040

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2-1/2 pounds of body weight daily.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Sara B.
Richland, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The Fancy Feast® Delights With Cheddar Grilled Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Wet Cat Food In Gravy is the absolute only wet food that my spoiled little brats will eat! I usually give them (2 of them) one can every other day on top of their dry food. They only like the cheddar grilled variety! They seriously will not eat the pate or other varieties.
Cassady R.
Wichita Falls
I like to make my cats feel fancy and special every once in a while and pop open a can and empty the whole container in each of my three fur babies bowls and watch them dive right in and it’s amazing how fast they put it down. Highly recommended and great price!!
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!
Jerralyn H.
Marion
Arquat little bit and Julie's canned cat food along with the scrunchy he's an inside cat now after nine years of being in and out I'm he's just getting too old he needs to be inside when you can be protected now and since he's had to come inside I started give any more of the canned cat food which he adores
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I have only bought this occasionally for my cat they are definitely more expensive than most brands it's great cat food and I have bought it before but I just don't see spending more money on them when there are other brands that are just as great but cheaper
Jacqi G.
Kingston, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat can smell this food when i open the can from the next floor of my house! She LOVES it! I love the price, especially when it's on sale, which is quite often!!
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I get these from time to time to mix up my cats diet. My cat loves them in every flavor. They are also very affordable for a wet food and there are usually deals if you buy in bulk. The only thing I don't like is the smell, it is pretty strong. Since my cat loves them I will buy again.
Lindsay K.
Yuma, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fancy Feast is it for my cat for wet food! He won't eat anything else. But only likes the grilled so the cheddar ones added a bonus on extra flavors. As big as he is you'd think he'd eat everything but says a lot if a cat would rather not eat at all if it's something other than Fancy Feast
Kortney M.
Amherst, WI
My cat will cry as soon as he hears the can open and start pawing to get to it. A great treat on occasion and extremely inexpensive (under 50 cents per can). Can be found anywhere that carries pet supplies; Kmart, Walmart, petco, petsmart, fleet farm, Walgreens, etc.
Kari M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I had a problem with a different brand my cat ate for years so I tried this out. He was not a fan. He ate a few bites and then left it. Which is not like him. So needless to say he was not a fan and I won't be buying this again even if it is on sale.
Marissa H.
Cedar Park, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Is this ok for kittens to eat?