Fancy Feast® Delights With Cheddar Grilled Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Wet Cat Food In Gravy uploaded by Amanda Y.

BY FANCY FEAST

Succulent slow-cooked feast with chicken and a delightful cheddar cheese flavor.

Poultry broth, chicken, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, vegetable starch-modified, cheese (source of cheddar cheese), artificial and natural flavors, salt, sodium caseinate, vegetable oil, tricalcium phosphate, soy protein concentrate, corn starch, added color, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], dried whey, taurine, choline chloride, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement], sorbic acid (a preservative).

D-7040

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2-1/2 pounds of body weight daily.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
In other reviews I've always said, that my cats love gravy based wet cat foods, this is another one of their favorites. They lick every bit until they are full and or come back and get more. They are usually on sale, you can find coupons online, in the paper, or in the mail. If your cat is picky, give this a try.
Flora H.
Henderson, NV
My cat is super picky and will only eat Fancy Feast Cheddar Lovers wet food. And god forbid I run out and do not go to the store before bed.... No one sleeps that night!
Mackenzie C.
Rayland, OH
I have been spoiling my cats with fancy feast since the day I rescued them. They love this canned food and the cheese gravy ones are their favorite. They get sick on the other canned foods I’ve given them so I will always feed them fancy feast.
Lindsay K.
San Francisco, CA
my cat loves this wet food, i rarely buy it for him.. it’s like his junk food/fast food wet food treat. he especially loves this cheddar cheese flavor but sometimes it makes him throw up! fancy feast prices are always good at the store.
Tanya A.
It's okay. For my cat, she didn't care for the cheese. Otherwise, she enjoyed it and just ate around it. I didn't purchase it agaun but I think it's worth a try.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
I was skeptical at first to buy a cat food that has pieces of cheese in it, I just didn't think it was a healthy ingredient, and I wasn't sure if my cat would like it. I'm glad I gave it a try because my kitten loves it. I think it's probably her favorite. I should have known who doesn't like cheese? Lol
Ali P.
Minneapolis, MN
My cat absolutely loves this food. She is very picky when it comes to soft food, but this is one brand that she loves, no matter what the flavor. She also tends to specifically like the flavors in gravy.
Katrina  M.
Yorba Linda, CA
Whenever my cat stops eating her regular gravy lovers I present her with one of these and it gets her interested in food again and she gobbles it up quickly. She is one of those cats that is finicky with food and won't eat unless she is desperate or excited by it. This is a perfect way to get her excited by food.
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
When this cat food first came out I thought that my cat was going to be very happy. I remember giving my cat the food and then seeing he make a yucky face at this brand of cat food. I am telling you the truth. He just sniffed it and walked away from the food. I guess he didn't fancy the feast.
Courtney M.
Marrero, LA
I recently began buying my cats wet food instead of dry food and I only did this because I got my girl cat fixed and when she came home she refused to eat and when I gave her a can of this she would actually eat. My cats love this food so much that they wont even touch their dry food anymore.