Fancy Feast Delights with Cheddar Gourmet Cat Food uploaded by Amanda Y.

BY FANCY FEAST

Fancy Feast® Delights with Cheddar Gourmet Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced.
For kittens & adult cats.
Chicken & cheddar cheese feast in gravy.
Grilled. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
In other reviews I've always said, that my cats love gravy based wet cat foods, this is another one of their favorites. They lick every bit until they are full and or come back and get more. They are usually on sale, you can find coupons online, in the paper, or in the mail. If your cat is picky, give this a try.
Lindsay K.
San Francisco, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my cat loves this wet food, i rarely buy it for him.. it’s like his junk food/fast food wet food treat. he especially loves this cheddar cheese flavor but sometimes it makes him throw up! fancy feast prices are always good at the store.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
I was skeptical at first to buy a cat food that has pieces of cheese in it, I just didn't think it was a healthy ingredient, and I wasn't sure if my cat would like it. I'm glad I gave it a try because my kitten loves it. I think it's probably her favorite. I should have known who doesn't like cheese? Lol
Ali P.
Minneapolis, MN
My cat absolutely loves this food. She is very picky when it comes to soft food, but this is one brand that she loves, no matter what the flavor. She also tends to specifically like the flavors in gravy.
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats devours any can of fancy feast we place in front of them. This stuff is a great and cheap meal for my boys. Cheddar is one of their favorites!
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is so weird - really a weird cat food but I decided to give it a shot, my cats love fancy feast. They are obsessed with this cheese stuff!
Marissa M.
This used to be my cats favorite food, he had no teeth so he could still eat this without trouble. Plus theres so many flavors
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
My cat refused to eat this food. She smelled her bowl but walked away and did not touch it.