BY FANCY FEAST

Fancy Feast® Classic Salmon & Cheddar Cheese Feast.Gourmet Cat Food.

Delights with cheddar.

100% complete & balanced.

For kittens & adult cats. see more...

Nikki G.
My cats love this! I give this and the die for it! It's a great proportion for them so they aren't over fed! I have three cats, two calicos and one male black cat. They all love it! I can't really think of disadvantages of this product. I definitely recommend this to other cat owners, it will make your kitties very happy!(:
Allison M.
Springfield, MO
Pet Lover Expert
This was my first timing giving my cat wet cat food, as I try not to spoil him unless he's been good all day. Well, after a successful day of not getting into everything he sees, i gave the Fancy Feast to my kitten. He LOVED it! He ate the whole thing in a reasonable time and he knew it was a reward for being good all day.
Crystal L.
Great food.  👍👍 my cat loves this food. She eats one can a day of the small cans.  💜 good stuff for such a good price.
Reem R.
6th october
My cats love it alot, they finished it in a secondes , the price is so good and not very expensive , good value , if my cat love it then yes it met my expectation , i have two sherazy cat male 4 mounth and female 5years , yeeeees i will defintly buy it again ❤