Fancy Feast® Creamy Delights Salmon Cat Food With A Touch Of Real Milk In A Creamy Sauce

BY FANCY FEAST

Fine paté with salmon and a touch of real milk.

Salmon, Liver, Meat By-Products, Fish Broth, Fish, Turkey, Milk, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Tricalcium Phosphate, Added Color, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Taurine, Magnesium Sulfate, Mono and Dicalcium Phosphate, Red 3, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide.

A-7038

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3-1/2 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Pregnant or nursing cats may require two to four times their normal feeding.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Leah K.
Allen
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh the love my cats have for any of Fancy Feast cans “With A Touch Of Real Milk”! They are their new favorites! Super creamy and tasty from the looks of how much they enjoy it!
Shannon S.
Schenectady, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If my cat Sheba could write this review then I think it would say this: I love this food so much. It is one of my favorites and the first thing I do its eat all the creamy sauce up. This is one food that I gobble up and then stare at my bowl looking for more.
Dinale B.
Willis, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really was pleased that my cat's enjoyed the flavor. They love having milk and this was perfect for them. Definitely be purchasing it again!
Brittnea N.
Owasso
I feed this to both of my cats, they love it. Everytime I open the can they come running! Also doesn’t make them sick
Victoria O.
NA
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats enjoy this so much! I think it is pretty affordable and I usually buy this at Walmart for $0.57. It met my expectations. I have a tabby cat and she really enjoys this. I have and will continue to buy this product.
Tanya U.
Taylor, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this for my cat and she loved it. She is a piniky cat and didn't usually eat wet cat food. She was mostly a dry food type of cat. I gave her other wet food and she would just lick the gravy off it and leave the food. She loves the fish flavor the most. The texture is creamy. The hint of milk in it makes her enjoy it more. Human milk makes her sick. The smell is just what she likes. It is stinky to me LOL. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to treat their cat. I definitely will be buying it for a while.
Helen W.
Watford, Ontario
I had to have someone else try these. Or a pair of someones! These are for the cats, and it is from a brand I have purchased in the past and knew they loved. I feed them dry food, and actually only give them these wet food cans as treats once a week.

They really liked these creamy ones. The kitten normally abandons hers after only a 1/4 eaten, but she ate this one until it was half gone. It has nothing to do with the products, and more with the fact she is little, so her tummy is small.

***Disclaimer - I did not let them eat it out of the cans, that was just for picture purposes, I plated it after the shot***