BY FANCY FEAST

A smooth paté made with a combination of liver and chicken feast.

Chicken broth, liver, meat by-products, chicken, fish, artificial and natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, guar gum, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], salt, taurine, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].

D-6680

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3 to 3-1/2 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Pregnant or nursing cats may require 2-4 times their normal feeding.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Fancy Feast® Classic Tender Liver & Chicken Gourmet Wet Cat Food
  • "The first time I gave it to her, she refused to eat anything else for days." in 3 reviews
Megan G.
I honestly started buying this because the packaging is adorable lol Our cats normally eat dry food, but I do like to pick this up (in a variety of flavors) for them from time to time. It's a little more expensive than some of the others, but not enough that it's a deterrent. My cats freak out over it, they love it so much. And for cat food, the smell isn't bad.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
This food is the favorite wet food for my cats.  It's not the cheapest option, but it does have good ingredients and it seems to do well as far as my cats digestive system is concerned.  We always fed them Sheba until Sheba changed their packaging.  Now this seems like our best option.
Jennifer F.
Belton, MO
My 4 cats will not eat any other wet cat food only Fancy Feast. We have tried to change but they won’t have it! Fancy Feast is their tried and true!!Fancy Feast® Classic Tender Liver & Chicken Gourmet Wet Cat Food
Megan E.
Milwaukee
Kittens love this food. They have one specifically for kittens but same brand and flavor. I give this to them every other day as a treat and they already know when I’m about to feed them this before I even bring the can of food out. They start surrounding my feet!
Peyton S.
York, PA
Purchased at: Target
We love all Purina products at our house. I just wish these came in larger cans but the quality of the product is great. My 17 lb foster eats 4 of these a day and it’s the only wet food she doesn’t turn her nose up to.
Krissy H.
Cats love all if the fancy feast flavors, and it's good because the friskies ones were making one cat throw up, but they beg for snack every night at 6 so this was a good replacement!
Heaven D.
Vancleave , MS
my kitten loves this food and eats the whole bowl when i let her. the pros is it makes her so happy and the cons are that my cat does go throught them fast so i am forced to buy more. compared to other products this is my cats favorite and i would so recommend this to all the other kitty moms out there
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I only have one wet food eating cat, Sammy, and this is his food of choice. If I open a can when I'm making my dinner he runs in, meows, and stands on two legs craning to see if it's a can of his wet food, giving me his best big sad eyes. It's not very healthy so it's more of a treat than an everyday meal. It's basically cheap fast food for cats lol.
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I like the Fancy Feast brand a lot. It was the first wet food I fed my kittens. It's average value and can be found everywhere! There are so many options for the pickiest cat. My daughter recently used Fancy Feast to make out kittens 1 year bday cake!
Diana M.
If you are looking for a good wet food for your cats, this is it! It is definitely very good for them, and all my cats like it! You guys should all buy this for your cats! They will thank you. This is a good daily meal to keep them healthy. 10/10!!!!!!
Elyse O.
Philadelphia, PA
How often do you feed your cat this wet food?
Randa O.
What is your cats favorite flavor?
Shannon W.
Geneva, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What does the wet food look like? Is there parts in there, or flakes, or chunks? My kitten is very picky with the texture/consistency of her food.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
Does anyone else wish these came in bigger cans?
Jazmin M.
My sister is looking for wet cat food for her 8 month old cat and I was wondering if this kind is okay for for her? Probably, but I was wondering if anyone else has a cat around the same age and if you feed them this.