BY FANCY FEAST #10 in Wet Cat Food

A smooth paté made with a combination of liver and chicken feast.

Chicken broth, liver, meat by-products, chicken, fish, artificial and natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, guar gum, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], salt, taurine, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].

D-6680

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3 to 3-1/2 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Pregnant or nursing cats may require 2-4 times their normal feeding.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Fancy Feast® Classic Tender Liver & Chicken Gourmet Wet Cat Food
  • "The first time I gave it to her, she refused to eat anything else for days." in 3 reviews
christina b.
I would have to say that my cats love this for the moment. Some of them stink. But since I’m not eating it, I quest it’s okay. I have tried other brands that I thought was healthier but my fat cats don’t like it as much.
Miranda D.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed this to my cat as a special treat when he is good or if he will be alone for a while. I know he loves it, but it is a little expensive for a singular serving. I would recommend but not for every meal
melyssa v.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my cat only eats fancy feast wet food. she refuses to eat anything else, she's a mainecoone cat and she's 3 years old, she's a medium size cat kind of on the smaller side but she's super fluffy!
Megan G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I honestly started buying this because the packaging is adorable lol Our cats normally eat dry food, but I do like to pick this up (in a variety of flavors) for them from time to time. It's a little more expensive than some of the others, but not enough that it's a deterrent. My cats freak out over it, they love it so much. And for cat food, the smell isn't bad.
Brooke M.
Bakersfield, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food and is now spoiled. I had to give her wet food when she was sick and now she cries for it lol. The cans are small so you can still give them dry food too. It is a good quality pet food.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This food is the favorite wet food for my cats.  It's not the cheapest option, but it does have good ingredients and it seems to do well as far as my cats digestive system is concerned.  We always fed them Sheba until Sheba changed their packaging.  Now this seems like our best option.
Jennifer F.
Belton, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My 4 cats will not eat any other wet cat food only Fancy Feast. We have tried to change but they won’t have it! Fancy Feast is their tried and true!!Fancy Feast® Classic Tender Liver & Chicken Gourmet Wet Cat Food
Megan E.
Milwaukee
Kittens love this food. They have one specifically for kittens but same brand and flavor. I give this to them every other day as a treat and they already know when I’m about to feed them this before I even bring the can of food out. They start surrounding my feet!
Peyton S.
York, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
We love all Purina products at our house. I just wish these came in larger cans but the quality of the product is great. My 17 lb foster eats 4 of these a day and it’s the only wet food she doesn’t turn her nose up to.
tameika s.
Winston Salem, NC
I was using Friskies at first but then my cat stopped eating it and it not so healthy either. Tried Fancy Feast and let me tell you my cat LOVES all the different kinds and flavors, he doesnt care for pate' but likes the grilled, flanked, and creamy
Elyse O.
Philadelphia, PA
How often do you feed your cat this wet food?
Randa O.
What is your cats favorite flavor?
Shannon W.
Geneva, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What does the wet food look like? Is there parts in there, or flakes, or chunks? My kitten is very picky with the texture/consistency of her food.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
Does anyone else wish these came in bigger cans?
Julia C.
Clearwater, FL
How much of this do you give your cat if you supplement with dry food as well?

Dollar General

Dollar General was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.