BY FANCY FEAST

A deliciously smooth paté made with beef.

Beef, meat broth, liver, fish, meat by-products, artificial and natural flavors, guar gum, tricalcium phosphate, salt, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], taurine, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement], sodium nitrite (to promote color retention).

C-6679

Suggested Daily Feeding:
Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3 to 3-1/2 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Pregnant or nursing cats may require two to four times their normal feeding.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Buy on Target*
Kinsey B.
Flemington, NJ
My cats never eat the beef kind of this food. They don’t seem to like it for some reason. They always prefer to have the chicken and fish finds. My male cat is an extremely picky eater and he will walk away from his bowl if you give him this.
Joline M.
Halifax
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Normally get wiskas wet food but tried these and the cats just gobbled it up. Real chunks of meat (or fish) and veggies (in some). Really liked them and will be getting it for a treat more often
Rebecca J.
Chelan, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I don't rate this item poorly because of my cats, they love it. Perhaps that's the problem, they love it too much and this wet food isn't the best for your cats. My 13 year old cat has diabetes so it's important to feed him something that is grain free and good for his health!
Alyssia B.
I pretty much only buy this cat food when it is on sale. I don't particularly find anything special about it but my cats don't seem to mind.
Kathleen S.
toronto
These wet cans are not the healthiest things for cats, so I do not buy them very often, however, every time I do my cats absolutely love them.
Carla P.
calgary
My kitty loves the pate in many flavours. These are one of the better brands on the low end scale. My kitty is a short haired 9 year old. I didn’t know if she would eat This as she is picky, but she does!
Jenna R.
San Diego, CA
She seems to like it a lot but I do like the chicken since it is the closest to grain free.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I'm lucky to have cats that aren't picky when it comes to what they eat. I love that this brand is a single serving; however, the price point is a little more than what I would normally spend on canned cat food. Especially when there are other brands that my cats like just as much, that are cheaper.
Bre L.
My cats love these but the price is a little high. Small can for more money than the normal cat food can size.
Jessica C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats picky with her food but she loves the classics! I mix it with water at times for a soupy goodness.