BY FANCY FEAST

A deliciously smooth paté made with beef.

Beef, meat broth, liver, fish, meat by-products, artificial and natural flavors, guar gum, tricalcium phosphate, salt, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], taurine, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement], sodium nitrite (to promote color retention).

C-6679

Suggested Daily Feeding:
Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3 to 3-1/2 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Pregnant or nursing cats may require two to four times their normal feeding.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Jessica C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats picky with her food but she loves the classics! I mix it with water at times for a soupy goodness.
Megan Y.
Chicago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this wet food so much. They all meow and run to their bowls the second I crack a can open. It’s their favorite wet food and they’re picky eaters. It’s mess free, has good proportions, and comes at a decent price.
Mariah M.
Dayton , OH
My cat eats the fancy hard food in the morning then the soft food at night he loves all the fancy soft food he eats it in seconds . I tried different food brands but he only loves this one I would recommend this to all cat lovers
Haleigh S.
Kitchener, ON
Only food on the market other than buying from vet that is low in carbs for our diabetic cat.
Victoria M.
Love this my cats loved this food in the weaning process because it was easy for them to bite on because it was soft and they still enjoy these every once in a while since they’re grown now it’s a treat to them
Miriam M.
I feed my cats fancy feast every morning, this is the only white food that they enjoy eating, and I don’t see myself changing my preference anytime soon. It’s affordable and available almost everywhere and I recommend it to anyone that likes to feed their cats wet food.
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
My cats devours any can of fancy feast we place in front of them. This stuff is a great and cheap meal for my boys.
Daphne W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This seems to be my cats one and only favorite that he just could just eat forever!! You can usually find them on sale and then just stock up!!
Cindy K.
Fargo, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat Gloria who will soon be 18 has eaten Fancy Feast for almost her entire life. She prefers the Classic variety but enjoys most of the flavor. She has never had a single health problem and her weight is ideal.
Katey M.
One of my cats is incredibly picky and this is the only kind of wet food he will eat! I wish I could find it in a box by itself because I always have to buy out the single cans at the store

back