BY FANCY FEAST

A deliciously smooth paté made with beef.

Beef, meat broth, liver, fish, meat by-products, artificial and natural flavors, guar gum, tricalcium phosphate, salt, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], taurine, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement], sodium nitrite (to promote color retention).

C-6679

Suggested Daily Feeding:
Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3 to 3-1/2 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Pregnant or nursing cats may require two to four times their normal feeding.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Buy on Target*
Kinsey B.
Flemington, NJ
My cats never eat the beef kind of this food. They don’t seem to like it for some reason. They always prefer to have the chicken and fish finds. My male cat is an extremely picky eater and he will walk away from his bowl if you give him this.
Megan Y.
Chicago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this wet food so much. They all meow and run to their bowls the second I crack a can open. It’s their favorite wet food and they’re picky eaters. It’s mess free, has good proportions, and comes at a decent price.
Miriam M.
I feed my cats fancy feast every morning, this is the only white food that they enjoy eating, and I don’t see myself changing my preference anytime soon. It’s affordable and available almost everywhere and I recommend it to anyone that likes to feed their cats wet food.
Mariah M.
Dayton , OH
My cat eats the fancy hard food in the morning then the soft food at night he loves all the fancy soft food he eats it in seconds . I tried different food brands but he only loves this one I would recommend this to all cat lovers
Victoria M.
Love this my cats loved this food in the weaning process because it was easy for them to bite on because it was soft and they still enjoy these every once in a while since they’re grown now it’s a treat to them
Rebecca J.
Chelan, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I don't rate this item poorly because of my cats, they love it. Perhaps that's the problem, they love it too much and this wet food isn't the best for your cats. My 13 year old cat has diabetes so it's important to feed him something that is grain free and good for his health!
Cindy K.
Fargo, ND
My cat Gloria who will soon be 18 has eaten Fancy Feast for almost her entire life. She prefers the Classic variety but enjoys most of the flavor. She has never had a single health problem and her weight is ideal.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I'm lucky to have cats that aren't picky when it comes to what they eat. I love that this brand is a single serving; however, the price point is a little more than what I would normally spend on canned cat food. Especially when there are other brands that my cats like just as much, that are cheaper.
Katey M.
One of my cats is incredibly picky and this is the only kind of wet food he will eat! I wish I could find it in a box by itself because I always have to buy out the single cans at the store
Daphne W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This seems to be my cats one and only favorite that he just could just eat forever!! You can usually find them on sale and then just stock up!!