Fancy Feast® Classic Seafood Gourmet Wet Cat Food uploaded by Kat D.

BY FANCY FEAST

A delicious combination made with seafood.

Ocean fish, liver, meat by-products, fish broth, artificial and natural flavors, shrimp, tricalcium phosphate, guar gum, added color, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], salt, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].

C-6674

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3 to 3-1/2 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Pregnant or nursing cats may require two to four times their normal feeding.

Note:

Way To Plate:

Fancy Feast® Classic Seafood Gourmet Wet Cat Food
  • "My aunts cat loves this it is one of its favorite flavors and the cat is really old but it's been gaining weight with these" in 1 review
  • "We started giving our cat wet food after he had a hard time digesting his hairballs, we figured a change in diet was necessary." in 1 review
Megan Y.
Chicago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this wet food so much. They all meow and run to their bowls the second I crack a can open. It’s their favorite wet food and they’re picky eaters. It’s mess free, has good proportions, and comes at a decent price.
Denise C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this brand of cat food. I’ve been feeding this to them for years. They always go crazy when they see me opening this can. They love it. I think one can is enough to feed two cats. I would definitely recommend it to other cat owners.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the variety in this brand I can g to the grocery store and grab two of each flavor and have my cat stocked up for a week or two of a can each day. She loves the Gravy flavors as well as the fish flavors and always finishes this brand
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My boyfriends cat won’t touch any of the other blends except for the seafood blends, so all of these are pretty much going to get a five star rating. He paid around 57 cents a can at Walmart and sometimes gets rebates on them.
Victoria M.
Love this my cats loved this food in the weaning process because it was easy for them to bite on because it was soft and they still enjoy these every once in a while since they’re grown now it’s a treat to them
brittney d.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats ki d of liked this. I mean they ate it but It kind of looked like they didn't like it. Not sure if it was the flavor or the brand but I would say try it. The worst thing that could happen is you never buy it again.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats enjoyed this as a treat. They didn't complain one bit and they ate every bite. They do not get wet cat food often but they are still picky. No complaints here, I would recommend.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My 18 year old cat that passed ate these the last couple of years of her life. She could only eat soft at that point and loved these. I only bought her seafood fancy feast flavors because the seemed to do better on her sensitive stomach.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
My cat loves a good fancy feast treat!!!! They have so many different flavors. I just try to stay away from those high in fat. As soon as the can is open my cat comes running.
Bailey S.
Fargo, ND
We started giving our cat wet food after he had a hard time digesting his hairballs, we figured a change in diet was necessary. He loves fancy feat, in his words it's "meeooooooooow" ingly delicious. He especially loves loves love *Meeeeow* the seafood feast in the classic form. Paws up Fancy Feast!