Fancy Feast® Classic Savory Salmon Gourmet Wet Cat Food uploaded by Ella P.

BY FANCY FEAST

A delicious smooth paté made with salmon.

Salmon, liver, meat by-products, fish broth, fish, turkey, artificial and natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, added color, guar gum, salt, MINERALS [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide], taurine, Red 3, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement], sodium nitrite (to promote color retention).

C-6676

Suggested Daily Feeding:

Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 3 to 3-1/2 pounds of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Pregnant or nursing cats may require two to four times their normal feeding.

Note;

Way To Plate:

• Anyone have a cat that won't eat their regular dry food a...1 Answers
Buy on CVS
Bay P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our babies get this as a treat and when it’s hot to help them hydrate extra, and they love it! They aren’t too fussed over most wet foods (they must not have gotten it much growing up in the shelter) but they enjoy this very much when we give them an extra helping.
Megan Y.
Chicago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this wet food so much. They all meow and run to their bowls the second I crack a can open. It’s their favorite wet food and they’re picky eaters. It’s mess free, has good proportions, and comes at a decent price.
Kinsey B.
Flemington, NJ
My cats tend to be very picky eaters when it comes to their wet food. We always feed them the Fancy Feast food, they typically prefer the chicken and fish kinds. I will continue to buy this because they seem to enjoy it.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
My cats love this stuff so much. They gobble it all up in one go. Bf was trying to give them some new treats while I was mixing this & they wanted to save their appetites for this!
Christine L.
Columbus, OH
My cat gets these for Christmas every year and loves them. He goes nuts when we open canned tuna, so he’s excited when a can of fish is actually intended for him. Nice treat from time to time.
Lesly V.
Miami Gardens , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat doesn't eat anything but fancy feast salmon or fish. It's good for they're skin and coat also! So that's a plus. Lots of omega 3. And my cat loves this stuff I promise yours will too !
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My sweet cat Mingus just loves this. It’s a product by purina with a lot of ingredients which is why only 4 stars. Price is Good, likely will buy again if you are out of my preferred brands
Korinne S.
Arnold, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used to buy the flaked and grilled varieties, but I recently starting buying the classic kind and my cats LOVE them. This flavor is one that I buy all the time and will continue to purchase. It doesn’t look very appealing to the human eye, but my cats sure do enjoy it!
Aleksa T.
Boxborough , MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat Tiger CANNOT get enough of this food. He loves the gravy of course but it actually has real shrimp you can see! I think its so important to have actual real ingredients included. I recommend for indoor and outdoor cats!
Dani F.
Chicago
My veterinarian recommended this as a moisture boost in my cats diet! I usually mix some dry food with water, but if I feel that my cat need extra moisture or if he’s getting over being sick, I give him this.
Lauren D.
Batavia, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Anyone have a cat that won't eat their regular dry food after having this stuff?