Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodFancy Feast
Fancy Feast Classic Paté Salmon & Shrimp Gourmet Wet Cat Food

Fancy Feast® Classic Paté Salmon & Shrimp Gourmet Wet Cat Food

A delicious collaboration made with tasty salmon and delicate shrimp.

Do you give it to your cat too? And do you mix yours or use it as a whole meal?
Start your review of Fancy Feast® Classic Paté Salmon & Shrimp Gourmet Wet Cat Food!
Gina C.
Cincinnati, OH - Ohio
This is going to sound strange, but this Purina Fancy Feast Wet Cat Food smells SOOOO good...I could almost eat it myself! Lol! That’s saying a lot. Our cats love all of the many varieties of this cat food so much. They are never bored at meal time. They make a value container that has a variety of different flavors at a great price!
Jennifer F.
Kansas City, MO
My cats love Fancy Feast. All flavors. The like the Gravy Lovers the best but they eat all of them.
Annie K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat loves Fancy Feast canned food. I like it because it is affordable and comes in many different varieties. I always buy the multi-packs because it is the most cost effective and contains a lot of variety.
Bailey B.
Shawnee, KS
Louie always has a clean bowl when he gets his fancy feast! He loves all the flavors, so this savory salmon feast is a big hit for my cat. Purina is a brand you can trust so I always feel confident about feeding my cat Fancy Feast. Fancy feast has a great variety of flavors to keep my cat interested and satisfied!
Brooke B.
Fairhope, AL
I would say this my cats favorite food! He likes this one and one other kind. Im not big in the smell lol but he loves it!
Desiree D.
Purina Fancy Salmon feast is my cats favorite dish because it’s moisten and savory. My cat loves to eat seafood.
Marisol R.
North Baldwin, NY
My cats been in love with the Salmon variety for years. There’s no overly fishy smell. These can are really easy to open, and my cat devours this like there’s no tomorrow! I’ve noticed my cat has a preference for seafood flavors over poultry ones.
Jessie Rae D.
Moberly, MO
Fancy Feast® Classic Paté Salmon & Shrimp Gourmet Wet Cat Food uploaded by Jessie Rae D.
Just got a new kitten, and this is what she has been eating. We will continue and gradually switch her to our regular cat food. She seems to be doing well so far.
Rose J.
East Falmouth, MA
Okay, wet food. Now, my cat is a picky-ass jerk. He probably has had every wet food ever created for a cat (except for the ones with cheese because that's just wrong. NO don't give your cat processed cheese in their food.. I digress). He has consistently liked this Fancy Feast Flavor. So, congrats for making one cat happy regularly.
Francina S.
Sanford, NC
Purchased at: Mindy Mae's Market
I really like feeding my kitties the pate instead of grill because my cats make such a mess with the grill food. But, i really like this product and my cats enjoy it a lot. It is not to pricey for a 24 can box. Depending on where i go. Usually i pay $13.99 at my local supermarket and walmart sells it for $15.99 which is too much. I can buy them cheaper food but i try not to give them cheap food because it does not have the necessary nutrients this is why I rather buy them fancy feast.